Hello from Florida

Hello :slight_smile: I practice and teach out of Orlando FL… recently relocated here.

Look forward to the forum… and figuring out the avatars lol

I live just north of you in altamonte. welcome to the board and central florida
i am love, i am joy, i am peace
i am neil

Namaste Pallavesta, welcom on the forum
Will you please explain what you mean by figuring out avatars lol. i do not understand that. I am from Holland so english is not my native language.
Have a good time in Florida
with love from Louise

Welcome, love you name, explain why, meaning, how etc. a bit.

Welcome to the forums, it’s great to have you here! To upload an avatar, simply click here: http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar and browse to a picture on your computer. If you still need help, let us know :slight_smile:

hugs

"in a sense, all those whoo are working for india’s and freedom or for the greedom and peace of the world are avatars, as the western world loooks at the avatars. Many of the great ones have been dissiminating this teaching for thousands of years. Jesus has been and is working difinitely for the betterment of the whole world.

The reason many people in the Western World do not recognize the work of avatars is that they can coceive of them only as working on the surface, saying and doing spectacular and miraculous things in public. They do not know that the true miracles are always worked in silence first"

Life and teachings of the masters of the far east, by baird t. spalding.

Welcome Pallavesta.

Ah Orlando, I remember it well. Where are you teaching there?
I may actually do a workshop there in January.

And Neil, you’re in Altamonte Springs? Now that’s a piece of work. Lived there for five years. Right off of 436 over by the mall. Ha!

[QUOTE=InnerAthlete;13821]Welcome Pallavesta.

Ah Orlando, I remember it well. Where are you teaching there?
I may actually do a workshop there in January.

And Neil, you’re in Altamonte Springs? Now that’s a piece of work. Lived there for five years. Right off of 436 over by the mall. Ha![/QUOTE]

did you live at the kundalini ashram? I live right off of then end of central on the other side of I4
we are love, we are joy, we are peace
we are one
brother neil

Over on Center Street?
Nope. The other way behind Publix.

Good to know others who practise yoga.

im south of you guys in kissimmee too…noice!

Hi! Wellcome to the forum! Have you heard of Hindu University in Orlando? They offer some yoga and ajurveda programs…Im wondering if they are any good
Thanks

no idea till i saw the forum on it citymonk…got me a little interested too…if i have the time i’ll check it out and let you know though