Hi

New member…

:slight_smile:

Why don’t you tell us a little more about yourself :rolleyes:

What would you like to know?

I am 48 yo female, from India. Currently living in US. Interested in Yoga, but never been there. Vipassana meditator - most of the time anyway.

Welcome :smiley:

hello

Thanks for the welcome…:smiley:

Welcome! It’s great to have you here :slight_smile:

Thank you David. The pleasure is mine.

Ok I had a question.

I think I went thru Kundalini awakening experience a few years ago. Wasn’t sure what it was, many months, years later realised what it was, after reading books etc.

The problem is that my health is involved since…and I don’t know how to fix it. I meditate everyday, or as daily as I can…but the heart still hurts…

I was wondering if anyone here has had such experience and can help?

My name is Julie and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

Welcome to the Forum!

Hello Nice to meet you :wink:

Hi Bitooli,
Your name is sweet, it says you are still very very young like a child!

You have not done much spiritual practice but believe that you had a kundalini experience. It is quite possible in very very rare cases. Spiritual achievements of past lives do suddenly show up. But, in my experience, when that happens one moves rapidly on the spiritual path. From what little you have said here, it doesn’t seem to be happening to you.

Even if kundalini arose unexpectedly it need not harm the heart. Anahat chakra (roughly translated as Heart Chakra) has not much to do with actual heart. So, if your heart still has a problem in greater probability its a medical case.

Udana vayu that resides in the lower part of the body keep pushing all liquids and gases upwards. This helps our normal body processes of evacuation. There are many cases of acute build up of udana vayu suddenly erupting upwards and creating very similar symptoms like kundalini.

You can do 2 things simultaneously. (1) get a thorough physical; (2) devote seriously on the spiritual path, not just something here and there. If kundalini really arose in the past, it will arise much too quickly again. But this time, under control. That is the only sure way to know.