Anyone met a Yogi or other master with supernatural powers

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone out there has ever heard of or seen personally a yogi or other kind of master with supernatural powers. I have heard of yogis that are able to levitate, use their energy to start fire, float on water or leave no foot prints on the snow. Yogis that are able to heal people from great distances or cretae rain when there is no cloud in sight. If anyone knows or has seen or has heard of a yogi such as this please let me know. Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Lefti

What is Super natural and what is Natural? What is our expectation of 3 dimensional reality? Certainly there are many who have claimed to experience the Siddhis (perfections) which are described in Patanjali’s YS Ch3 under “Supernatural Abilities”. YS III,38 “These gifts are impediments to being absorbed in Spirit, but they are seen as the attainment of perfection to the worldly minded.” You may read of the experiences of Muktananda, Paramahansa Yogananda, Krishnamurti, and others. These Siddhis are spoken of in Christian faith as the miracles of Jesus, too. Who is it that performs the miracle?

“Speak the truth, do not become angered, and give when asked, even be it a little. By these three conditions one goes to the presence of the gods.”
----Buddha

Namaste,
Chandra

I find that when I spend time around the Mother Amritanandamayi Ma(amma, amma.org) that my attention get centered around my heart and my thoughts and actions become more friendly and altruistic. Now, if thats not a miracle, I don’t know what is. you can keep your firewalking.
om
d

HE has written over 3000 books and his guru was a himalayan master. He went to Himanalyas to do various spiritual " Tapas" for the uplifetment of the entire humanity.
you can find outr more about him from www.awgp.org, www.dsvv.org, www.akhand-jyoti.org.
on www.awgp.org please clickon any picture to get in. In literature section, please go to selected books in englsih and you can find his brief autobiography " my life , its legacy and message " with many other free online books…

Vipul…

What are you looking for like what Siddhies and powers I have them lot