Good Health Requires Posture Control:

Namaste!

Good Posture is vital to good health.if you don?t pay attention to your posture, aches and pains are certain, and you may even experience more severe problems. Posture Control Insoles remove common postural distortions that cause pain.

It is well recognized that foot structure and foot function significantly impact posture. Morton’s Foot is quick to recognize by its longer apparent second toe and deeper first web space. This foot structure causes hyperpronation (collapsing arches and ankles that roll in), internal rotation of the legs and forward rotation and un-leveling of the hips. This forward leaning, head forward posture is the source of aches and pains that becomes exaggerated with hard play, athletics, physical work and just getting older.

Thanks and regards?..
kalai@yogasanalive.com

I’m horrible with my posture but through stretching exercises and yoga I’ve been noticing my bad posture more and correcting so I don’t have those aches and pains

Namaste!

Your intention to modify your bad posture and the regular practice of the perfect postures will lead you to recover from your aches and pains.

Best regards…
kalai@yogasanalive.com