Horse Stance?

I’d like to share something I thought you might appreciate - though I do not know if it is of such a nature that you may or may not appreciate it as much as I do because it was years in the making : The horse stance - which is fundamental to kung fu and tai chi is a stance that I wasn’t trying to develop but came naturally to me ( as far as I understand it - not being a horse stance expert ) after a few years of ashwini mudra and uddiyana bandha and the rest of the pelvic girdle lifting - which all yoga asana seem to emphasize - the upward movement of energy . anyway , my legs feel like a McDonald’s arch with a pull concentrated at the top of the arch - I feel a upwardly curved line that runs inner thigh to inner thigh - it feels right and powerful and goes along with all I understand of yoga so I am sure it is a good thing - I have been focusing on this for a month or so and am now beginning to move from it into other postures like warrior etc. I have been walking in ashwini mudra etc. for sometime and now it feels more powerful with the horse stance ( if indeed , it can be called horse stance by someone like me who hasn’t practiced tai chi or kung fu ) I thought you might enjoy hearing about it. Namaste