Yoga
Yoga Forums » Yoga Discussion » General Yoga Discussion » L4/L5 L5/S1 disc bulge

ShriKali.org
Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #31
bishal
éka

L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1 diffuse disc bulges

Dear frns

i am Bishal Tamang age 37. i am suffered from severe right leg pain. doctor after studying my MRI report suggest for operation. But i need alternate better treatment than operation. coz i dont want to take any risk. so plz give me suggestions what should i do for the better treatment. i am waiting replies as soon as possible. here my MRI reports

1. Partial disc desiccation at L3-L4,L4-L5 and L5-S1 levels.
2. Diffuse disc bulge with anterior annular tear at L3-L4 level causing indentation on the thecal sac and narrowing interior part of the bilateral neural loramina at the same level.
3. Diffuse disc bulge with posterocentral protrusion at L4-L5 level causing indentation on the anterior thecal sac and narrowing the interior part of the bilateral neural loramina.
4. Diffuse disc bulge with posterocentral and right paracentral protrusion at L5-S1 leve causing indentation on the anterior thecal sac and narrowing the interior part of the bilateral neural foramina(right more than left)
5. Modic end plate changes and smaller anterior osteophytes are seen in L4 and L5 vertebrae.
6. Schmorl's node in the superior end plates of L3 and L4 vertebrae.
7. Reduced anterior height of L1 and L4 vertebral bodies noted.

infact i had an accident before 19 years ago, at that time doctor had said only anterior compression in vertebrae and i had taken almost three months bed rest at that time as a treatment. right now i am facing right leg pain starting frm low back, pelvic and thigh frm one month. i dont know what to do. i need alternative treatment. Is there any alternate treatment for my problem.

Sincerly looking reply
Bishal Tamang
Nepal
bishal is offline   Reply With Quote