Shaktipat

hi,
has anybody heard of this guy Yona Jyotiananda at www.spiritualdove.org
He claims to be able to give shaktipat and other initiations by phone. I’m willing to try, but before spending 75 bucks i would like to ask your opinion. Also I would be interested in other possibilities to receive diksha, shaktipat etc. by phone, internet.

Shaktipat can be given by touch, via an object, or even by means of a telephone.

Can he? I don’t know.

If you truly believe in your heart that he can, then maybe go for it. Based upon your having to ask here, I’m guessing that’s not what you feel at present.

let us know how it turns out.

Siva

Hi,

The question for me would be: would I want to receive shaktipat from this person, no matter the means? Answer that truthfully and then follow your heart on your answer. :slight_smile:

On the other hand it is the first time that I hear that you have to pay for shaktipat. Personally, this will cast some doubt over it for me. But this is me and my truth, you need to find your own in this. Good luck.

Hello;

I decided to Google my name and I found this forum talking about me. In order to not be misrepresented here, I am posting some accurate information and my background can be viewed as it is also clearly stated on my websites at either:

Since I am unable to write website addresses in the forum, I am attempting to do the next best thing (below).

Spiritual Dove (com)
(This is one of my sites - See the “Contact Us” page and click on the KEEN link there, then search for Yona Jyotiananda under the heading of Spiritual, in order to view the thousands of testimonials/feedback. These are the actual testimonials left by thousands of my past and present clients on KEEN, and have been posted for everyone to view over the years)

You are also welcome to view my book related site at - Rapid Enlightenment (com)

I charge $2.99/min. through my com site which works through KEEN (com) They offer advertising and take approx. 40% to 45% off of the top so I charge a bit more through that website than I do for the (org) site because there is no middle man to pay through the (org). The rate for my website is $2.50/min. That comes to $75.00 per half hour of session time. I only charge for my time, and Not for the actual services (they are Free). I have to charge for my time because otherwise I will not be able to continue to offer these services. I do not live in India where it is normal to go around with a begging bowl and receive alms from spiritual people’s houses in order to maintain a level of purity of ego. If I could give everything away for Free, and still maintain my life, utilities, car payments, rent, food, clothing, etc, then I would. This is just not possible where I reside in California.

I have literally spent tens of thousands of US Dollars in the pursuit of these empowerments through masters from around the world. This quest has spanned over a 20-year period and I am always looking for a better way.

I have encountered masters who could say something and it would instantly manifest such as “I am about to open your third eye.” I leaned through the advent of Telepathic Alchemy, and the master’s tutelage that I too could do this (if the recipient is open and ready to receive). I have the ability to receive empowerments on my own now. I no longer need to receive them from others. I can also create new and customized energy work depending on the client’s needs, which are extremely effective as well.

I do not charge extra for Shaktipat Initiation or for any other services and there are no hidden charges at all. In fact, the website is specifically set-up in order to empower all of those who wish to receive assistance in a very real way. There are Yogis charging hundreds of dollars for Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation - see Siddha Yoga at - syda - this is an (org). In my opinion, it is still worth it.

I have received kundalini shaktipat (initiation) from many different sources over the years and they were all very wonderful and different experiences. However, the Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation, which I am offering, is quite unique from all of the rest. Your Kundalini will be raised into your Crown Chakra during a single 20 minute session, which is conducted by Kriya Babaji Nagaraj himself (in spirit form), right over the phone during your second session. This is completely unheard of. Even the Hindu Saints will only give you Kundalini Shaktipat in order to merely activate your kundalini from the base chakra and then you have to do all sorts of practices in order for it further raise up into your crown chakra, and it will still most likely take many years for that to occur. Raising the Kundalini to the crown chakra is the first stage in order to become enlightened and eventually, God-Realized.

I also have an initiation, which will deeply open your crown chakra to the degree that you will actually feel the crown chakra petals folding down over your face, forehead and ears.

All of the empowerments I offer are experiential. That is to say that you can only ?Know? something once you have experienced it for yourself. I do not talk about these things, or have you meditate upon them, that is merely an understanding (the ego wants to gain understand and more and more bits of information). You will actually experience them during and after the session for yourself.

How can people talk about something like this in a forum with authority when they have never experienced it for themselves? Even if you have experienced years of energy work in the past, it will be quite different from what I offer.

I work with absolute beginners as well as seasoned spiritual veterans. Most of my clients are Doctors, Nurses, Therapist, Psychologists, Lawyers, Healers, Massage Therapists, Psychics and Spiritual Seekers from all over the world and all walks of life.

I make available to the public, empowerments, which are not only rare, but also enormously effective in removing massive amounts of Karmas and Samskaras (old emotional habits and illusory perceptions).

I offer over 150 different Spiritual “Empowerments” in all. I use the word empowerment because some are “Spiritual Initiations,” and some are “Spiritual Activations.” You are welcome to read the definition of these two on my website if you are interested. All of my services are performed directly over the phone during the session. The client receives a written “Activation” in order to be able to reproduce the reception of an energy/consciousness after the call if they received an activation (consciousness/telepathic transmission) during the session.

In the very first session, the client receives 3 very potent and important empowerments:

1. The Axiatonal Initiation (not to be confused with an axiatonal attunement), which anchors their God-Self into their body permanently and begins a deep healing process until full God-Realization has been achieved.

2. A Grounding Activation, which creates a 4’ grounding chord and column in order to flush out processed karmas and samskaras, and in order to ground the Soul and keep it in the body in present time (equanimity).

3. The Meridian Flush Activation, which actually enhances your entire meridian system (chi energy channels) by 10 fold. This is not only extremely beneficial spiritually, but also for physical health as well. Grace is a natural healing agent and the more grace you have flowing through your organs, tissues and glands (chakras, on the subtle level), the healthier you become.

I have created a very unique system of energy work through telepathic alchemy and trance-medium healing by which I am able to assist clients on many levels. I have received many spiritual initiations from some of the top spiritual leaders and masters on this planet including H. H. the Dalai Lama and also one of his teachers named Orgyen Kusum Lingpa. You are also welcome to read about my qualifications on my website on the “About Us” page.

I also offer spiritual healing in addition to the empowerments. Kriya Babaji is the one doing all of the empowerments I offer. His is also the one from whom the client receives the Kundalini Shaktipat from (in spirit form).

As stated above, I not only have ten or a hundred testimonials, but literally thousands, which you are more than welcome to view. They are also posted on my websites listed above. They have been copied and pasted from my KEEN (com) website’s website (this website is not my own, I am a consultant through KEEN). On this website, the advisors are rated and Feedback is left after the session. It is self-regulating in a way because if the advisor does not receive good feedback, then no one will call them in the future. Callers usually check the previous feedback prior to making a call.

I have received clients from: Abu Dhabi, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bali, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, England, France, Gabon, Germany, Grand Cayman Islands, Greece, Holland, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Kuala Lumpur, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, and United States of America.

After writing the above, it is my hope that anyone posting information about me or my services in the future would have some actual experience of said services prior to stating their opinion. It is also my hope that we can share information in a kind and loving manner, instead of hearsay, which is solely based on others people?s unfounded opinion.

Thank you very much for your kindness - May God shower endless Love, Joy, and Blessings upon you always, Yona Jyotiananda.

Hello from Yona Jyotiananda;

I decided to Google my name and I found this forum talking about me. In order to not be misrepresented here, I am posting some accurate information and my background can be viewed as it is also clearly stated on my websites at either:

Since I am unable to write website addresses in the forum, I am attempting to do the next best thing (below).

Spiritual Dove
(This is one of my sites - See the “Contact Us” page and click on the KEEN link there, then search for Yona Jyotiananda under the heading of Spiritual, in order to view the thousands of testimonials/feedback. These are the actual testimonials left by thousands of my past and present clients on KEEN, and have been posted for everyone to view over the years)

You are also welcome to view my book related site at - Rapid Enlightenment

I charge $2.99/min. through my com site which works through KEEN They offer advertising and take approx. 40% to 45% off of the top so I charge a bit more through that website than I do for the site because there is no middle man to pay through the . The rate for my website is $2.50/min. That comes to $75.00 per half hour of session time. I only charge for my time, and Not for the actual services (they are Free). I have to charge for my time because otherwise I will not be able to continue to offer these services. I do not live in India where it is normal to go around with a begging bowl and receive alms from spiritual people’s houses in order to maintain a level of purity of ego. If I could give everything away for Free, and still maintain my life, utilities, car payments, rent, food, clothing, etc, then I would. This is just not possible where I reside in California.

I have literally spent tens of thousands of US Dollars in the pursuit of these empowerments through masters from around the world. This quest has spanned over a 20-year period and I am always looking for a better way.

I have encountered masters who could say something and it would instantly manifest such as “I am about to open your third eye.” I leaned through the advent of Telepathic Alchemy, and the master’s tutelage that I too could do this (if the recipient is open and ready to receive). I have the ability to receive empowerments on my own now. I no longer need to receive them from others. I can also create new and customized energy work depending on the client’s needs, which are extremely effective as well.

I do not charge extra for Shaktipat Initiation or for any other services and there are no hidden charges at all. In fact, the website is specifically set-up in order to empower all of those who wish to receive assistance in a very real way. There are Yogis charging hundreds of dollars for Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation - see Siddha Yoga at - syda - this is and. In my opinion, it is still worth it.

I have received kundalini shaktipat (initiation) from many different sources over the years and they were all very wonderful and different experiences. However, the Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation, which I am offering, is quite unique from all of the rest. Your Kundalini will be raised into your Crown Chakra during a single 20 minute session, which is conducted by Kriya Babaji Nagaraj himself (in spirit form), right over the phone during your second session. This is completely unheard of. Even the Hindu Saints will only give you Kundalini Shaktipat in order to merely activate your kundalini from the base chakra and then you have to do all sorts of practices in order for it further raise up into your crown chakra, and it will still most likely take many years for that to occur. Raising the Kundalini to the crown chakra is the first stage in order to become enlightened and eventually, God-Realized.

I also have an initiation, which will deeply open your crown chakra to the degree that you will actually feel the crown chakra petals folding down over your face, forehead and ears.

All of the empowerments I offer are experiential. That is to say that you can only “Know” something once you have experienced it for yourself. I do not talk about these things, or have you meditate upon them, that is merely an understanding (the ego wants to gain understand and more and more bits of information). You will actually experience them during and after the session for yourself.

How can people talk about something like this in a forum with authority when they have never experienced it for themselves? Even if you have experienced years of energy work in the past, it will be quite different from what I offer.

I work with absolute beginners as well as seasoned spiritual veterans. Most of my clients are Doctors, Nurses, Therapist, Psychologists, Lawyers, Healers, Massage Therapists, Psychics and Spiritual Seekers from all over the world and all walks of life.

I make available to the public, empowerments, which are not only rare, but also enormously effective in removing massive amounts of Karmas and Samskaras (old emotional habits and illusory perceptions).

I offer over 150 different Spiritual “Empowerments” in all. I use the word empowerment because some are “Spiritual Initiations,” and some are “Spiritual Activations.” You are welcome to read the definition of these two on my website if you are interested. All of my services are performed directly over the phone during the session. The client receives a written “Activation” in order to be able to reproduce the reception of an energy/consciousness after the call if they received an activation (consciousness/telepathic transmission) during the session.

In the very first session, the client receives 3 very potent and important empowerments:

1. The Axiatonal Initiation (not to be confused with an axiatonal attunement), which anchors their God-Self into their body permanently and begins a deep healing process until full God-Realization has been achieved.

2. A Grounding Activation, which creates a 4’ grounding chord and column in order to flush out processed karmas and samskaras, and in order to ground the Soul and keep it in the body in present time (equanimity).

3. The Meridian Flush Activation, which actually enhances your entire meridian system (chi energy channels) by 10 fold. This is not only extremely beneficial spiritually, but also for physical health as well. Grace is a natural healing agent and the more grace you have flowing through your organs, tissues and glands (chakras, on the subtle level), the healthier you become.

I have created a very unique system of energy work through telepathic alchemy and trance-medium healing by which I am able to assist clients on many levels. I have received many spiritual initiations from some of the top spiritual leaders and masters on this planet including H. H. the Dalai Lama and also one of his teachers named Orgyen Kusum Lingpa. You are also welcome to read about my qualifications on my website on the “About Us” page.

I also offer spiritual healing in addition to the empowerments. Kriya Babaji is the one doing all of the empowerments I offer. His is also the one from whom the client receives the Kundalini Shaktipat from (in spirit form).

As stated above, I not only have ten or a hundred testimonials, but literally thousands, which you are more than welcome to view. They are also posted on my websites listed above. They have been copied and pasted from my KEEN website’s website (this website is not my own, I am a consultant through KEEN). On this website, the advisors are rated and Feedback is left after the session. It is self-regulating in a way because if the advisor does not receive good feedback, then no one will call them in the future. Callers usually check the previous feedback prior to making a call.

I have received clients from: Abu Dhabi, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bali, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, England, France, Gabon, Germany, Grand Cayman Islands, Greece, Holland, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Kuala Lumpur, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, and United States of America.

After writing the above, it is my hope that anyone posting information about me or my services in the future would have some actual experience of said services prior to stating their opinion. It is also my hope that we can share information in a kind and loving manner, instead of hearsay, which is solely based on others people’s unfounded opinion.

Thank you very much for your kindness - May God shower endless Love, Joy, and Blessings upon you always, Yona Jyotiananda.

I did 2 sessions with Yona. Well, my expectations were bigger. I had experienced what it’s like to have kundalini in my crown in the past and I thought he would trigger something close to that. But I am not sure if I felt anything during the sessions at all. Anyway what I liked was that he seems really intelligent and knows a lot about spirituality, also a kind person. Maybe I need to wait and something would happen. If it does I will post.

Hello;

In the past, your experience was not a full-blown Kundalini awakening, but a “Pranic” one. I also had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening back in 1987 during my martial arts days. During spontaneous Kundalini awakenings, the Kundalini does not go all of the way to the crown chakra in one shot (generally speaking). It sends the Prana (also known as Chi, Ki, Mana, Shakti, Grace and Universal Life Force, etc) ahead, to clear the pathway, and that action (dissolving Karmas and opening the Nadis - the channels) is what you experienced. That experience can be quite dramatic indeed as was mine in 1987.

Most people confuse Prana flowing through the Nadis/Channels/Meridians to be Kundalini. It is a very rare occurrence when the Kundalini reaches the actual Crown Chakra. This experience is usually felt as a blissful emanation either from the head, or in my case throughout the entire body, glowing with a tremendous white light.

When the Kundalini enters the crown through the reception of the “Kriya Babaji Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation,” which I offer (via Kriya Babaji on the subtle level), it is a pleasant and subtle experience for most. Many people have experienced intense bliss as well however, but it is a very uniquely individual experience dependent upon the person’s ability to be open and to receive at the time of its reception.

It is also dependent upon the Karmic load at the time of its reception. The less Karma (unprocessed life lessons remaining for this lifetime) within the recipient’s field of experience, the more pleasant the ride. Each person is different. Also, when a person has previously experienced a spontaneous Kundalini awakening and afterward the Kundalini went back into a semi dormant state, the second awakening can often times be less dramatic due to the meridian system’s previous activation and opening.

The other situation in which a person can easily misunderstand a Kundalini awakening is when the Granthis (spiritual knots located at the 2nd, 4th and 6th chakra regions) open up. I had a massive explosion at the heart center in the lower quarter of the sternum, approximately 2" above the Xiphoid Process (the tab extension made of cartilage at the base of the sternum) occur during my Heart Chakra Granthi awakening. When my 3rd Eye Granthi awakened, I felt a tremendous bliss radiate throughout my head and out into my auric field for many hours. These Granthis normally prevent the Kundalini from passing beyond the point where they are located within the Shushumna Nadi (the main subtle nerve also known as an energy/chi meridian within the Astral Body). The Kundalini awakens and moves up towards the Crown Chakra through this subtle channel. All 3 of these Granthis must be fully open in order to have the Kundalini enter the Crown Chakra successfully.

Normally, this process takes many years of arduous spiritual cleansing and meditation, etc, by the spiritual seeker. During the Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation, I mentioned earlier from Kriya Babaji, this is accomplished with ease. In addition to what I have already mentioned about this rare and precious gift from Kriya Babaji, he also dissolves and removes many layers of Karmic residue (previously processed Karmas/life lessons) out of each of the lower 6 Chakra regions during this Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation (we do not contain Karmas in the Crown Chakra). This is the reason that this process is smooth and pleasant instead of abrupt and disruptive (as most spontaneous Kundalini awakenings usually are).

During your session, you experienced a subtle energy in your Crown and the Halo effect around your head as your Crown Chakra energized, and became fully open. The desired effect after this initiation is a deeper sense of peace and tranquility. As you grow and your God-Self continues to clean the Karmas from within (primarily during your sleep state), you will notice that the experience of Equanimity (thought-free state of mind) will continually deepen. This is somewhat dependent upon your willingness to follow my instructions and to Ground yourself daily as instructed during your First Session when you received the anchoring of your God-Self into your physical body.

Grounding is absolutely necessary in order to maintain your chakras and auric field, and in order to keep your subtle self in your body. Grounding allows you to flush previously processed Karmas out of your body and auric field so that you do not need to re-experience the effects again.

There is a Buddhist story in which a student excitedly rushes to his master and exclaims that he is blissful, and his master says “Don not worry, you will pass through it.” Bliss is a temporary state on the way to full God-Realization. After the bliss stage, you still need to much deeper, and eventually you will enter into a “Breathless State.” It is the deepest state of Equanimity. I experienced this state of being for a span of 2 months continuously. It is an incredibly deep state of awareness, during which time you are still able to participate in the world, but you are no longer effected by it. You experience being completely imperturbable and fearless (also experienced around world renown Buddhist masters during my martial arts years).

This is still not the highest state of consciousness by far. There are many stages to pass through after this in order to become aware that “God and I are One.”

I also experienced a Christed state of consciousness for 10 days back in 1992, during which time I became aware that I am my Christ-Self and not the body or mind. During this state, people around me treated me as such as well. This was no longer merely an internal experience, but a shared reality. People within 10 feet of my physical body would automatically enter a tremendous Blissful state of Equanimity (it was a combination of a Christed bliss and Equanimity) automatically. People in restaurants gave me free food wherever I went, even though I did not ask for any. I realized that I was one with everybody and everything. I had amazing spiritual abilities such as being able to hear people clearly from a distance (as if they were speaking right next to me), being able to see future events (within my immediate future, and then they happened exactly as seen), being able to hear other people’s thoughts in their own voice, being able to know things without a need to learn the information first, being able to smell people from several blocks away (as an animal would, not B.O. smell, but a human smell), being able to see auras and images I people’s auras pertaining to their life’s experiences and many more things which are too numerous to list here.

All of the above and much more can be viewed on my website at:

SpiritualDove

I hope this sheds some light on your experience as well as explaining some of the subtleties regarding the Kundalini experience.

I have recently written a book entitled:

"Rapid Enlightenment through Spiritual Initiation"
Beyond the Secret . . . The Path of the Masters.

This, and much more is detailed with its pages. It also talks about what occurs after physical death (death of the body, not the Soul), where we go after this life, and what the transmutational stages are when shifting from a carbon based physical body into a body made of “Lifetrons” (a light body).

You are welcome to read a free chapter from the book on my website.

I hope this somewhat lengthy posting is not too wordy.

Thank you for your call - May God Shower Endless Love, Joy, and Blessings Upon You Always, Yona Jyotiananda.

I don’t know if it was kundalini. I decided that it was kundalini because at first I felt waves of energy in my body. Some of them were extremely strong and altering my mood - good/bad. Then something really serious started to happen in my throat. It was very unpleasant. i felt my teeth vibrating and at the point where vishudha is supposed to be there was a very intense feeling like i was swallowing excrements at a very rapid rate for about 2 hours. It was also accompanied by a huge race of scary thoughts. Like I felt like KGB is gonna kill me or I will be put on a cross like Christ. Than the situation calmed down and I began to feel very good and trippy like on magic mushrooms. And a few days later I had sex. I felt unusual activity in my head and just after ejaculation this activity went to the crown which resulted a state of total bliss. Things were going upward direction: body, throat, head, crown. So that’s why I thought it might be kundalini. To those interested what triggered this experience: I was chanting Om Namah Shivaya for 40+ days daily. Later I was also chanting african deities names for about a week.

Dear Saulekas;

I realize at this point that I was not clear in the previous reply. I do believe that you had a Kundalini awakening, but it was the Prana, which gave you much of the experiences mentioned, not the Kundalini traveling all of the way up to your Crown. That did not happen until you received the Kriya Babaji Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation.

Our personality/ego-self is located in the lower Chakra region and the Prana must traverse that region prior to it entering higher chakras where the energies are much more rarified and spiritualized. Therefore, the fact that you had lower level consciousness activities prevail in the beginning and bliss in the end is quite normal for this type of experience.

The Hindu Saints tend to make the experience of receiving the Kundalini in the Crown Chakra sound like it is the end of your spiritual path, and you have arrived at Nirvikalpa Samādhi (see below for the technical definition).

The following is an excerpt from the Wikipedia Free Encyclopedia:

“Nirvikalpa samādhi, is absorption without self-consciousness, it is a mergence of the mental activity (cittavrtti) in the Self, to such a degree, or in such a way, that the distinction (vikalpa) of knower, act of knowing, and object known becomes dissolved ? as waves vanish in water, and as foam vanishes into the sea.[3] The difference to the other samadhis is that there is no return from this samadhi into lower states of consciousness. Therefore this is the only true final Enlightenment.”

The truth is quite different however. Once the Kundalini arrives in the Crown Chakra, it begins a deep healing process of the psyche as well as the emotional, and mental aspects. It has just begun the enlightenment process in earnest. Sometimes it is so faint (experientially speaking) that the person does not even recognize any activity at all. This is due to deeper levels of work being done by the Kundalini. When the work being done is more surface related, then it is also felt much more clearly. Sometimes it can be quite strong as well. It really only depends on the particular recipient and their God-Self’s timetable for their Self-Realization.

Whenever we receive a tremendous amount of “Light” energy/consciousness into our physical vehicle, it will process and bring to the surface a tremendous amount of Karma and Samskaras (old and limiting tendencies and habits).

First we experience the elation of the light entering the body, sometimes as Bliss and sometimes as a supercharged and energetic feeling, others times it can be quite uncomfortable due to the amount of light a body is comfortable holding (I have an empowerment which increases your Light Quotient Capacity greatly so you can safely handle more light than before).

The result is that you become more purified through this process and are able to handle and radiate more light consciousness than before.

In the case of the Kundalini awakening, the exact opposite is true. First, we experience the lower energies, which are really just lower levels of consciousness coming to the surface as they are being cleansed from our system beginning with the base Chakra. This is due to our Kundalini raising up through the Shushumna Nadi towards the Crown Chakra - but it is still the Prana, which is first felt as the cleansing vehicle doing all of the work clearing the pathway.

Later, we experience the light consciousness, which is often times quite blissful and magical (you can and often do feel like Tinkerbelle from Peter Pan - completely connected to everything and magical. You can feel as though you are able to do anything you wish).

During the latter stages of this awakening, we are also open to experiencing our spiritual and psychic gifts and godly abilities due to the light consciousness entering the higher consciousness energy centers from the Heart Chakra up to the top of the head and in some extremely rare cases, even high centers above the Crown Chakra up to the Soul Star center. The Soul Star is a Chakra center, which is approx. 1? in diameter and its center point, is approx. 1’ above the Crown Chakra. There is a diagram on my website if you are interested.

When my prana awakened all of the Chakra centers during another type of awakening experience, I felt a ball of energy growing within each of my chakras beginning with the Base Chakra, all of the way up to my Crown Chakra and then the Prana shot out through the top of my head and entered my Soul Star Chakra. The energy felt like the Niagara Falls but in reverse (moving upwardly), this lasted for quite some time. Afterward my Crown Chakra became much more open and deeper than ever before.

I was then able to give not only regular spiritual initiations, but Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation as well. I did offer my own version of Shaktipat for a few years until I was re-initiated into Kriya Babaji’s lineage for the 3rd time through unrelated Yogis. I guess, 3rd time was a charm because I was yearning to offer my services without having ownership (ego attachment) over the process or the services. This reconnection with Kriya Babaji was an enormous blessing for me because he is the “Doer” now, and I am merely a facilitator of the process so that the Souls in Human form can receive it.

Spiritual energy normally needs to be stepped down into lower levels of consciousness prior to use in a Human body. This is so that the Human form will not be compromised while receiving, or integrating these enormous frequencies of God’s Light. Too much spiritual light is not healthy at any one time just as much as too much of almost anything else is not healthy. Everything in some level of safe moderation is the key.

I happen to enjoy tremendous amounts of energy, but I learned the hard way early on that it could be very destructive if you bring it in too fast. I therefore only offer empowerments, which have been tested and re-tested by myself and many other psychics and energy sensitive friends prior to offering them to the public.

Therefore, you see, the mere fact that you had expectations during and after your session was a block to actually experiencing the session itself. I have since posted a “Q and A with Yona” page on my website in order to answer some of these related questions. Client?s questions are addressed there and I am happy that it has received a very good response since its initial inception.

If you have any further questions regarding sessions or your experience, I would be happy to attempt to address them for you. I will do my best to answer your questions to whatever capacity I am able.

May God Shower Endless Love, Joy, and Blessings Upon You Always, Yona Jyotiananda.

I wonder what to people are very sick physically and let’s say they have a part of them removed, like one organ or more. Do they still have a chance to become enlightened in a physical body? I mean is it possible to manifest a lost leg for example? I guess it would require a tremendous amount of white light.

Hello Saulekas;

Following in the belief, that everything is a manifestation of God, then we are all a part of the same God-Self.

The only real difference between a regular person and a Christ is the intensity of energy, and the level of purity that the Christ has, is perfected, whereas a regular person’s capabilities fall far short of that measure.

A Christ has no more Karma or Samskaras to deal with. They have already passed through that learning phase and they are now projecting the full force of their God-Self outwardly. That is to say that they are now the Source, instead of merely receiving energy and higher levels of consciousness from God as a regular person does through Prayer, Mantra Practices, Meditation and Spiritual Initiations, etc.

God can literally do anything God wants to do through mere intent. Due to the Christ’s ability to consciously “Be At-One” with that level of consciousness, there is no real discernable difference at that level between the “Son” (a Christ), and the “Father” (the Holy Father - God).

When Lord Jesus Christ (I make a distinction here because all of the Earthly Avatars such as Lord Buddha, Lord Shiva, Lord Muhammad, etc were all really Christs). The word Christ is a term given to a very advanced Soul who has achieved that level of attainment spiritually, it is not a part of their name, but rather a title they hold. Lord Jesus Christ’s name was Jesus of Nazareth and Christ was his title as the God-Realized “Son.”

He was so pure of heart, mind and personality/ego-self that he was able to perform anything God could perform, with God’s Blessings.

Lord Christ was able to heal the sick, even the blind, in fact, even those who were blind from birth. Some had no eyeball at all, and yet he was still able to bring them sight. This sight was not clairvoyance, but an actual physical sight (he could of course also imbue one with clairvoyance, as he did with his disciples).

So, in order to attempt to answer your question, a brief history was needed. I have personally seen a Hindu Saint revive a dead person with my own two eyes shortly after they had passed away (within the same morning of their passing). The ambulance was called afterward and they were rushed to the hospital for further examination and assistance.

I also know more than one person who has received physical, medical assistance from Hindu and Buddhist Saints after a car accident, etc, including myself. One such Saint healed my knees, which were in extreme pain for years due to my wearing-out the Patellas (kneecaps). They were actually ulcerated to the point where I could no longer stand, and I was bed ridden for over seven months prior to being healed. I am perfectly fine as I write this reply. The doctor who looked at my X-Rays told me that there was no hope at all that my kneecaps would recover on their own because all of the blood vessels are located on the backside of the knee. Blood is needed in order to bring the necessary nutrition and oxygen to the wounded area. I wounded my knees through over exertion in martial arts, bicycling, dancing and weight training (in my earlier years).

The Saint came to me on the Astral Plane and placed her hands on my knees while I was lying on the floor in my bedroom after doing a shoulder stand (a yogic posture used in order to open the Nadis/chi channels).

I actually felt her hands and fingers just as they were in real life. All of the pain went away completely for three days. It started to come back after that, but to a much lesser degree than before. The following year when I saw her, I again asked her if she would heal my knees. They were already 50% better by that point. By the third year, they were already 75% better and I began to ask for enlightenment - first things first, right? I was in so much pain prior to that I did not have any other desire except to get well. I would be in a wheelchair if it were note for the Blessed Ammachi Mata Amritanandamai Devi. You are welcome to visit her website at:

amma - Once, again, I am writing the site’s name this way because I am unable to write it normally within the confines of this forum. I am only doing this because I truly believe that she is one of the most amazing Beings this planet has ever witnessed and it would be a great benefit to all to connect with her.

Therefore, Yes, one can be healed in a manner, which is as described by you. A limb can certainly be recreated, but as you have mentioned in your question, the one performing the blessing would need to be a true Christ in order to have the required spiritual purity, power and At-Onement with God’s force and consciousness, and that is not so easy to find.

May God Shower Endless Love, Joy, and Blessings Upon You Always, Yona Jyotiananda.

Hello;

In reply to your question in regard to a person losing an organ, if they can still become enlightened, the answer is yes. They should to be under the supervision of a fully realized Yogi in my opinion in a case such as that, but do not worry, your God-Self is already within your body, so will be alright.

God Bless, Yona Jyotiananda.

In your website I read that you were a vegetarian, but changed to meat eater again. I feel like eating only sattvic food would benefit and shorten the process of achieving higher spiritual state, which is one of the things I am aiming for. It seems to me that meat really affects the state of being, state of mind instantly after it makes it’s way to one’s stomach. But I’d like to hear about this from you.

Hello Saulekas;

You are absolutely correct. Eating meat will retard your spiritual progress to some degree. This is not only due to the nature of its lower energy vibration/consciousness, but also because it takes considerably more Prana to digest meat than it does if you eat a vegetarian diet.

This question was asked of a very developed and enlightened Saint named Anandi Ma, whom I am also initiated by. She said that you could become enlightened even if you are a meat eater. She said that not physical bodies are able, or should become vegetarian.

When I was in the company of Tibetan Rinpoches (enlightened teachers), including H.H. the Dalai Lama?s teacher, Orgyen Kusum Lingpa, I noticed that he did eat meat. When this question was posed to him, he said that it was a matter of necessity. In the Himalayan Mountains of Tibet, the altitude is too high to boil water so they cannot cook anything. This means that they are not able to cook rice, vegetables, etc. They do have wild yaks and goats, etc. It appears that they all eat meat up there even though they are Buddhist and believe in non-violence.

I attempted to become vegetarian after my Shaktipat Initiation with Ananda Ma back in 1992 for six months, but I went back to eating meat again because my particular body type has a need for it. I do not do well on a strict vegetarian diet.

I have noticed in recent years that whenever I eat meat within two or three hours of meditating, going to sleep (during which time I am also activating my Meditate While You Sleep meditation), or doing the ?Trance-Medium Loop Meditation? (Meditate While You Sleep) during the day between 12:00PM and 4:00PM, that not only do I have severe heartburn, but sometimes, the food will come back up and wakes me from my meditative state. I am then forced to get up and rinse my mouth and drink either some Alka-Seltzer or milk. I find that Alka-Seltzer works better for me when food is coming up, and milk is better when I have a bad heartburn. Sometimes the energy during my ?Meditate While You Sleep? meditations become so intense that I end up having headache, in those situations I usually take a capsule of Aleve. These three items help me enjoy a more peaceful life even though being vegetarian would surely nullify the need for them.

If I could be a vegetarian and feel good in my body while doing so, I surely would. I do not like the idea of animals having to die for my sustenance even though we as Human physical Beings do have canines in our mouth (for which the only use is ripping meat).

Amendment to a paragraph in which I ommitted the word “all” when referring to physical bodies being able, or should become vegetarian.

The paragraph should read:

“This question was asked of a very developed and enlightened Saint named Anandi Ma, whom I am also initiated by. She said that you could become enlightened even if you are a meat eater. She said that not “[B]all[/B]” physical bodies are able, or should become vegetarian.”

Hello Saulekas;

You are absolutely correct. Eating meat will retard your spiritual progress to some degree. This is not only due to the nature of its lower energy vibration/consciousness, but also because it takes considerably more Prana to digest meat than it does if you eat a vegetarian diet.

This question was asked of a very developed and enlightened Saint named Anandi Ma, whom I am also initiated by. She said that you could become enlightened even if you are a meat eater. She said that not all physical bodies are able, or should become vegetarian.

When I was in the company of Tibetan Rinpoches (enlightened teachers), including H.H. the Dalai Lama?s teacher, Orgyen Kusum Lingpa, I noticed that he did eat meat. When this question was posed to him, he said that it was a matter of necessity. In the Himalayan Mountains of Tibet, the altitude is too high to boil water so they cannot cook anything. This means that they are not able to cook rice, vegetables, etc. They do have wild yaks and goats, etc. It appears that they all eat meat up there even though they are Buddhist and believe in non-violence.

I attempted to become vegetarian after my Shaktipat Initiation with Ananda Ma back in 1992 for six months, but I went back to eating meat again because my particular body type has a need for it. I do not do well on a strict vegetarian diet.

I have noticed in recent years that whenever I eat meat within two or three hours of meditating, going to sleep (during which time I am also activating my Meditate While You Sleep meditation), or doing the ?Trance-Medium Loop Meditation? (Meditate While You Sleep) during the day between 12:00PM and 4:00PM, that not only do I have severe heartburn, but sometimes, the food will come back up and wakes me from my meditative state. I am then forced to get up and rinse my mouth and drink either some Alka-Seltzer or milk. I find that Alka-Seltzer works better for me when food is coming up, and milk is better when I have a bad heartburn. Sometimes the energy during my ?Meditate While You Sleep? meditations become so intense that I end up having headache, in those situations I usually take a capsule of Aleve. These three items help me enjoy a more peaceful life even though being vegetarian would surely nullify the need for them.

If I could be a vegetarian and feel good in my body while doing so, I surely would. I do not like the idea of animals having to die for my sustenance even though we as Human physical Beings do have canines in our mouth (for which the only use is ripping meat).

Today I was eating duck. It has a specific taste, that many people consider as being really good. Anyway I felt very tired after this food. Even too tired to chant my mantra, also my thoughts tend to be affected by that. Later I ate some ayurvedic food and it feels wonderful. A very big difference. I have another question regarding opening the heart. I think it is happening to me because of the mantra. Maybe also because of your initiations. Anyway I had this experience in the past and notice the same thing again. It becomes really uncomfortable if not impossible to communicate with people who are not compassionate. And many of them are not. Should one communicate only with people who are compassionate enough? Didn’t you have this issue?

Hello Saulekas;

Yes, everyone goes through similar stages of enlightenment, eventually. The Gurus and Enlightened Yogis from around the world advise that you should be open around others who are similarly focused. However, when opening to someone who is spiritually asleep still (when their Heart Chakra is still closed), then it is best to not reveal all of yourself. While this may sound fear-based, it is sometimes necessary to only place a little of yourself on the table at one time in order to maintain your own Soul validation.

When speaking with someone who does not share your opinion on spiritual matters, it can become easy to feel invalidated as a Soul by them. Invalidation is detrimental to this path. This of course only occurs when the person is still attached to their body consciousness (duality).

Once the Person is Soul centered, and their constant knowingness is that they indeed are the Pure Soul and not the mind or the body, then they will remain imperturbable no matter what anyone else says or does around them. At this point, they are Self-Realized and nothing can invalidate that experiential knowingness.

Until then however, it might me best to attempt to maintain the company open hearted and compassionate people and spiritually enlightened teachers as much as possible. This is called Satsang (to be in the presence of Truth).

It is suggested (if possible) to go to a Satsang at least once a month. This will serve to keep you excited about this path due to your spiritual experiences, and to maintain a high level of energy vibration and rarified consciousness through group upliftment. There is spiritual power in numbers.

In regard to the higher and lower vibrational foods and their impact on our spiritual advancement; We do not merely eat in order to absorb carbs., proteins, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, etc, we eat in order to absorb higher levels of Grace through the food. This intern is a foundation for higher vibrational Prana, Semen, and Ovum. Semen and Ovum are transmuted into spiritual raw materials and light, to be used for our spiritual advancement.

If you look at Semen and Ovum under a microscope, you will see them glow with energy. These are some of the most energy-filled substances known to man.

The Rishis (the Vedic spiritual seers of Hinduism) state that each of our Chakras contains much more energy than all of the stars in the entire Universe combined. When I was going through my Christed experience back in 1992, a beam of powerful Bliss shot out of my Heart Chakra for 10 days continually. It was so strong that it actually forced (physically forced) my hand away when I attempted to pass my hand across my Heart Chakra and my hand was pushed away.

Yes I agree, when I had this experience of bliss I felt like nobody could invalidate my soul so to say. Differently than during the earlier stages. Next month I will have a chance to visit siddha yoga satsang. Siddha yoga, where Muktananda was a leader and now is a woman called Gurumayi. In your website I read that Muktananda was one of the first people in USA to give shaktipat initiations and that you been initiated by Gurumayi. So there is a possibility that I would find something that is suitable.

In your website, chapter “God, Kundalini and the Process of Creating” there are two pictures representing the chakras and animated kundalini rising. However the colours of the chakras in these particular pictures are different than I have seen in all other sources including other representations in your website. Also there is a kind of “halo” surrounding the solar plexus chakra. I have seen these exact pictures in http://www.sahajayoga.org/ Why the subtle system is represented differently in these pictures?

Some time ago I was speaking by phone with Robert Lavtar from Slovenia, who presents himself as a santeria priest. It was the only priest I found in Europe. When we spoke he said, that the first main ritual that he does with people is doing offerings for the self’s higher self and 70% of people who do it recover from diseases. Assuming that higher self is what you call God self, have you ever done such rituals, and if yes did you receive any immediate or delayed benefit?