The Benifits Of Lotus Pose In Every Day Life

Ever since my school days, from about year 9 onward i have found that sitting in lotus pose in everday life is extreemly comfortable, practical and versitile.

I always sit in lotus pose when im at my computer or at the office or when ever i have to sit on the floor for anything i sit that way. I even sit in lotus pose at the dinner table and at the movies. I even sit in lotus psoe when i go to the toilet, dont knock it till you try it! i somtimes get looks when i go on picnics or to an event that requires you to sit on the ground and i just fold my legs up with such ease. I timmed it the other day and i spend 7 and a half hours a day in lotus pose. I remember one i sat in the lotus pose at my computer at 9 in the morining and didnt get out of it till 8:30 that night. 11 and half hours of great posture and comfort, thankyou lotus pose!

please tell me of your expirences of sitting in lotus pose in everyday life, and how you feel about it and what other peple think. :wink:

For myself i usually practice the lotus pose mostly,it gives me so much positive energy and better relaxation.By the way i did some research on this pose and look at the following link whenever you have time:

Sitting in Padmasana for 11 hours? Were you keeping your back and neck erect while sitting in that posture? I am also trying to figure out how a person can sit in that posture in toilet and also in movies. I once sat in Padmasana for 30 minutes. I do it almost daily and I do feel good.

I too use lotus pose while sitting in front of computer in my office. It helps a lot in preventing and reducing back pain. I really feel very relaxed even after sitting for a long duration.