What is the name of this stretch (maybe its not yoga)

It’s a stretch I saw in a picture once and I saw a woman doing it the other day but I didn’t look directly at her for fear of well, looking like I was staring at her bits. Anyway, the stretch is like a shoulder blade stretch (kind of). You stretch one arm at a time, it looks like with the other arm you are pulling it back or stretching it up while pulling back, but her arm was pretty much straight the whole time! I thought wow that takes flexibility, but I thought this type of stretch might be exactly what I need to get some tension out from my right shoulder blade area, since I use my right arm for many things as I’m right handed, ie, writing, sitting at a computer desk, etc.

I dont know if I explained it well, it’s kind of late here. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some information on that stretch and what it’s called.

Are you talking about this one? http://www.fpes.com.au/images/Shoulder_Stretch.JPG

If it is, this is a standard shoulder stretch. I have never seen it in Yoga. If you feel it is releasing tension and benefiting you, keep doing it for sure.

lol, no it’s not a standard stretch.

it just looked like, the arm being stretch was straight pointing up and she got the other hand and pulled back on it. it just looked weird and I thought it would take a lot of flexibility, but it seems like it would just come natural to you.