Hello from Central Oregon

Nice to meet all you folks,
guess I could tell you a little about myself. I am 48 years young, have lived and worked in the same town for my entire life and have no reason to do anything different. I am an auto body man and painter by trade and have been doing this for more years than I want to say.
I guess since I am reaching that 50 year mark I am trying to take a little better care of this body. I have found yoga in a round about way through a diet I am on for life, of my own choice. (BTD)
Yoga has been a good, no a GREAT thing for my to get into and really like what it has to offer.
I may want to pick the brains of you seasoned yogis on this board and will share my experiences I have so far in my journey to better health.
I have been practicing yoga for a few months so am at a real clumsy stage it this way of life. Have to start somewhere so I guess it’s about time to do it.
see you around :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m pretty new here too, but I welcome you nonetheless. I hope you find all the information you want.

Thanks for the welcom Scott and even tho I am new as well…Welcome.
doesn’t seem to be a lot going on here? too bad I was really looking forward to some yoga chat… I have a Bikrams class this morning so have to get ready take it easy…
Rodney

Welcome, Rodney, and don’t let the apparent silence fool you. There are regular visitors, who barely post, only when they feel they can help. And of course there is Mukunda. I did not have the honour yet to speak with him, not because he ( I’m just assuming this :slight_smile: ) or me would not like to … just that I never asked him anything. I am really not that advanced that I would need guidance I can’t find online or in books or by constant practice.

Anyway, welcome, from the heart.

Hubert, 35, romanian/hungarian, married, with a 4 months old baby girl.