Yoga and Broken Foot Recovery

I broke my fifth metatarsel seven weeks ago and had it in a walking boot for the first six weeks and used crutches for 5 weeks. The bone has since healed, but of course I have lost strengh in my ankle and calf. I have been walking on my foot for the past 2 weeks and have had pain in my ankle and on the top of my foot (not near where the foot broke). I went to yoga a couple of times this week and found that balancing poses and poses that open my hip feel exceptionally great!

I’m leaving the country on Monday and won’t have a yoga class to attend. Can you please provide me with some poses “to take with me” on my trip?

Thank you!

HELP!!!
I just had ankle surgery 2 weeks ago. I am missing yoga more than anything else. I could never understand what everyone loved so much about yoga. but i have gotten hooked on hot yoga. My body, heart and soul and craving being in the studio. Any suggestions of what I can do at home. I am starting to feel depressed and want to help myself before I really feel so down. i hate beind dependent on so many people. i can’t drive and have 3 kids who are sick of helping. i need yoga for my sanity.