Watch your thoughts

“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; for it becomes your destiny.”

Upanishads

i bet there is something else before " watch your thoughts" :wink: but what??

[QUOTE=CityMonk;75582]i bet there is something else before " watch your thoughts" :wink: but what??[/QUOTE]

Everything can be cured with the power of the mind. When you relax, visualize meditate and think positively you release happy feel good chemicals that bathe your cells in love and heal. As they say man becomes what he thinks about most . Stress relief or relaxation? It all depends on the persons mindset and the language he chooses to use

Such great sharing.
Your words, your dreams, and your thoughts have power to create conditions in your life.
What you speak about, you can bring about

I have been told, imagine your thoughts are written in the sky… what is it that you want people to see, and work to control what you are putting out there…

[QUOTE=CityMonk;75582]i bet there is something else before " watch your thoughts" :wink: but what??[/QUOTE]

I think it`s a circle , it all influences each other .

http://www.best-yoga-retreats.com http://www.pureflowmotions.com

A circle, indeed. I think, the big one is -

"Watch the desires, they project and excite gunas; watch the gunas, they vibrate back in our senses; watch the senses, mind feasts on them; watch the mind, it produces the thoughts; watch the thoughts …

… watch the destiny, it produces karma; watch karma, it entails next physical life; watch life, it produces desires."

(The Vedic literature often talks about “mandal” - a cycle- to describe this world of objects, perhaps implying the above.)

love that one!!!

A good description of becoming, nothing to add.

Now, un-become. :slight_smile:

it’s all about realizing the now and living in it

Thank you all.
Wonderful :slight_smile:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[QUOTE=AZMA;74958]“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; for it becomes your destiny.”

Upanishads[/QUOTE]

Can anyone tell me in Upanishad there is this sentence?

[QUOTE=yoginiheart;82198]love that one!!![/QUOTE]

This is also a great quote, really needed it

boom! and just like that you become you.