Experience of bliss?

I have had experiences during our training that have really expanded my
practice. Especially in terms of seeing my attachment to my ego and
believing I know things. During the last meeting I experienced 2 new
things.

1. during meditation I got “stuck” in a bliss state. I was even able to
    utter a few words to my classmates and then stay in it for a while. That
    experience and not being able to recreate it has both heightened my urge for spirit and made me feel my day to day suffering more intensely (I’m fine, just sharing)

2. During q and a I was struck by a white “fog” obscuring my vision. I took my glasses off thinking it was eye trouble. It took me a moment to realize this fog was coming from you. It lasted about an hour. I became aware of someone else speaking through you. (there is more to this if you’re interested)

The point is these experiences were the final proof to me that I need to
    continue to be under you influence - so to speak - in a direct way for a
    while. You have a way of keeping me on course as a spiritual teacher and I would like that to continue. Is it possible to have a regular consult by
    phone about my practice for a while? I feel it is time for me to have a
    direct one on one relationship with a teacher.

1 - wonderful what comes I this way is a blessing and yet persistent sadhana is needed to stabilize the mind. This doesn’t lead to stable experiences just mental clarity.

Samadhi has many qualities so the scholars give it different names.  One of the moods that comes with samadhi is bliss.  At first that bliss is disturbed by movement or outer awareness.  Hence most people will close their eyes and loose it by bring the senses to outer objects.  This is why pratyahara (withdrawing the prana from objects) is a necessary training.  With practice one can withdraw from that and the experience will be prolonged eventually even when senses are active.  In that state called natural (sahaja) samadhi it persists regardless of inner or outer activities.  

2 - That the fog is coming from me is not my experience but someone talking through me is quite commonly what I get when teaching. It is naturally arising as guru is both a presence and teachings that comes through me.

Having a regular relationship with me by phone is definitely available.  One needs some support until sadhana is stable.  just call and we can set up a regular time.  blessings.