Non-dualism teacher

I’ve had some clarity recently and was wondering if you can help me act on it. I’ve been reading Daniel Odier’s comments on the Spandakarika and the translation of the Vijnanabha?rava Tantra (which is fantastic). What I realized is my urge for spirit is more intense than I had realized before. So strong that many paths attract me - in a sattvic kind of way. However I feel the truth mostly in paths that emphasize nondual approaches and oneness. Zen, tantra, mahamudra although different in some ways, all ring of truth to me.

It is time for me to settle in on a path with a teacher who can help me. I'm not even sure how such a relationship works actually. Do you feel you can be of benefit to me now?  I have learned much from you and am ready to move ahead (for lack of a better way to put it). I need help negotiating my practice -- and yet I feel calm. That's my ? should we be in that kind of relationship or should I continue to seek a teacher. I guess I need the confidence and safety of a teacher who can look out for me in a personal way or I wouldn't be asking.  We can speak on the phone if it seems more appropriate.   namaste b.

This subject is what captivates me the most in my life now. There are few teachers of this path that I know of alive that is. Deceased teachers can help via subtle body and their writings include Ramana Maharshi, Lakshman Joo, and Anandamayi Ma, etc. as far as living teachers – Daniel Odier www.danielodier.com seems to be one actively engaged in teaching; also some others claim to teach it but I have not checked them out to say what quality they are ? Kali Ma Troma Rigtsal Khadro of www.kalima.org and www.tantrayogainternational.org ---- Mark Griffin of www.hardlight.org

The traditions of Mahamudra, Dzochen, and Advaita Vedanta have living teachers but I have not explored encounters with any of them.  Probably even a search via the web will give more leads.  So bottom line is do not know of one that I can definitely say is appropriate for you.  My guidance as a mentor is there for you that may be of help in narrowing the field.  Phone call can be made anytime you wish.  blessings. mukunda