Ouch...hemorroid!

hi, thanks for this fine forum. I practice yoga on a daily basis and still consider myself a novice after only a couple of years. I love the changes which have taken place in my life in that time but am now faced with my first real health issue since I started my practice. I am a 42 year old male in very good health other than my first experience with an external hemoroid which just appeared without any warning yesterday. Is there any posture that would help this condition or likewise any I should definately avoid ? What about an inversion for instance?
Thanks again for your help.
Namaste

I have a history of digestive/bowel problems, this includes hemoroids and fissures. One year ago a friend of mine, a yoga teacher, recommended “Nature’s Platform” for elimination. I use it daily, the platform and a small change of diet has helped immensely. It sits on top of my toilet seat but can be easily removed as well as cleaned. Go to www.samraoyoga.com. This works. He will ship worldwide. He also has loads of info for anyone interested. I hope this helps.
Cathy

It will be very worth while to study the physiology and the papers posted on my website.

You already know that the body will speak to you to help you to change your ways to eliminate the problem(s). The challange both of you have noted is but a minor form of ailment. The purpose of my posting here is to ensure that you have access to documentation which will inform.

so visit www.naturesplatform.co.uk and let me have your comments.
:slight_smile: