Does Anyone Wants a Trip to Himalaya Yogis

I am new to this forum. I am from Delhi, India. I want to spend few days (8 to 10 days) to look for mystic yogis in Himalayas and learn from them.

Reason:

Since we are living in the age of science, hence a little doubt arises over the authenticity of religion, spirituality and similar things. Himalayas been famous for mystic yogis are a good reason to find better faith in spirituality and for a renewed enthusiasm.

I am looking for someone who can also put zeal and effort to meet a real yogi and learn from him.

If anyone is really interested, then it can be a more adventurous journey. I am hoping to start the journey around starting week of September (i.e. before chilling cold devastates North India.)

My current plan is to start with Nainital as i have heard many things about it, i would also like people to contribute ideas on location which have been best suited for finding such mystic yogis.

P.S. I am not looking into Buddhist yoga or traditions, but pure Indian mystic yogis.

No one can guarantee you about authentic mystic yogi. All claim that they are authentic…
I am almost sure you experience of my fellow brothers that recently SADGURU in South India can be considered as mystic… Go there if you have time.
And don’t waste time to find such person. Be yourself mystic. Just take those 500 hours course and practice at home.
One is in bihar yoga school.
Another is shivanand yoga
And one is in hrishikesh…
You cant learn in just 10 days… .
This is my simple and straightforward advice whether I have break your daydreaming or not… But this is me.
Best of luck.
I am from gujarat

I would be interested to do that. But probably only end of 2016.

When were you thinking of going?

[QUOTE=saurabh88;87011]No one can guarantee you about authentic mystic yogi. All claim that they are authentic…
I am almost sure you experience of my fellow brothers that recently SADGURU in South India can be considered as mystic… Go there if you have time.
And don’t waste time to find such person. Be yourself mystic. Just take those 500 hours course and practice at home.
One is in bihar yoga school.
Another is shivanand yoga
And one is in hrishikesh…
You cant learn in just 10 days… .
This is my simple and straightforward advice whether I have break your daydreaming or not… But this is me.
Best of luck.
I am from gujarat[/QUOTE]

I know that no one can guarantee authentic Mystic, that’s why i want a trip to find it by my own. There are blogs out there which claim that they met such mystics in Himalayas.

Regarding other established schools of yogis, they are usually so popular that they do not have time to talk to you or listen to you unless you are a big politician/industrialist etc.

Whereas when it comes to Himalayan yogis living in isolation, one can approach them with some efforts and can directly talk one on one.

The foreigners are more adventurous in this regard who come to India and search for such Yogis but you call it daydreaming as you want all things to be arranged in platter.

[QUOTE=niraj;87044]I would be interested to do that. But probably only end of 2016.

When were you thinking of going?[/QUOTE]

I want to do this year itself and that too in Sep or max by October. Because Nov-Dec in North India is thrilling cold + snow + bad weather + road blocks etc…

Hum, in that case this time I won’t be able to join you. But I’m eager to hear your experiences. Please drop me a DM once you are back.

does anyone have more demos from this group Conquest they are
Do-R-Die Demo 1989
Hellrazer Demo 1990
The Wrong Way, The RIght Way And Our Way Demo 1990,
Try It… Youll Like It Demo 1991
Thanks.