Yoga
Yoga Forums » Yoga Discussion » Spirit's Path » Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga Online Initiation by Mantra

ShriKali.org
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
YogaDude11
astan

Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga Online Initiation by Mantra

The other day I watched this kundalini with mantra initiation video by this guru and I felt something happen in my body. First my vision went a little blurry and then all of the sudden I felt a lot of joy out of nowhere. Very interesting experience. I have had some sensations like that during meditation, but this came right after watching those videos. I have been practicing yantra yoga for a few years now and maybe this is why i got this effect very quickly. It was a very interesting experience to say the least. I did not really think anything would happen as the whole thing sound a little weird to me to give kundalini initiation via youtube, but I did feel something. I did a little research and apparently this guru gives out all his teaching for free, which i find really interesting. Anyways, here are the vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtmSVfJYyYY

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2YPtIFpBo&feature=relmfu
YogaDude11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #2
Surya Deva
trisahasra Member

Already tried in the past. It's fake. Just another wannabe cult leader/messiah/avatar. Nothing to see here. Move on.
Surya Deva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
YogaDude11
astan

Ye that is what i thought at first, but it seems interesting that he does not seem to charge for anything, or at least so he claims. The thing i can not shake is what i felt after watching the video. Maybe it was just my imagination, but it definitely had hints of my first kundalini experience, it was nowhere near as powerful, but there was something going on.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
YogaDude11
astan

yogic movements

I found some videos of some initiation by this guru. This is similar to what I am experiencing on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XOPrp-6cB4&list

youtube.com/watch?v=hGIurhwQDos&list
Old 01-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #5
Surya Deva
trisahasra Member

You have made three posts in your entire post history since March 2012. All three have been a plug for Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga.

I must personally thank you for showing us all on the Yoga forum that this is a hoax movement. I will let this thread die now.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
YogaDude11
astan

You think these people are faking?

When I first saw this, I thought it was BS too. But when I experienced the same thing it is very hard to doubt. It is FREE and there is no money involved. What so I possibly have to gain?? I am being honest. I am not asking anyone to believe, but to experience it for your self.

True spirituality has never been for sale and never will be.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
fakeyogis
sátshata Member

Well if you listen to any mantra it will induce trance if you concentrate.
fakeyogis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #8
oak333
navashata Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaDude11 View Post
I found some videos of some initiation by this guru. This is similar to what I am experiencing on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XOPrp-6cB4&list

youtube.com/watch?v=hGIurhwQDos&list
The videos do not work. Sorry.
oak333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #9
YogaDude11
astan

They work fine. I just tested them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oak333 View Post
The videos do not work. Sorry.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #10
YogaDude11
astan

I am not talking about trance. Imagine hatha yoga happening by itself without you actually making any effort. When i first started it was postures and prananyama that was spontaneously happening that I have never seen in any book or read anywhere. It was pretty amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeyogis View Post
Well if you listen to any mantra it will induce trance if you concentrate.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #11
fakeyogis
sátshata Member

I could not imagine it as its not of my experience. Did you then find the postures in some books?
fakeyogis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #12
YogaDude11
astan

Some postures were in some books, but the majority were so foreign and amazing to me I was absolutely amazed. Postures I did not even thought could be possible with my body. It was like a custom designed asanas for my body one after the other for hours.
After a few months of meditation the physical postures were less and less, and I was doing more pranayama and all kinds of abdominal locks with mudras. The mudras were equaly astonishing. My hands were spontaneously going into all kinds of configurations and being placed in different pars of the body. To this day I am absolutely amazed and bewildered at the sheer variety of pranayama and mudras that my body has done. I have to honestly say this has been the most amazing thing that has happened in my entire life.

I hope other people will be willing to at least give it an honest try and see what happens.

Peace!