How my kundalini got awakened :)

after years of my seeking and research on meditation, yoga, kundalini
And doing so many different things, I did almost everything related to meditation and yoga.
I had joined so many forums, sites, groups to know more and more.
Finally, luckily, I found all my answers in “Sahaja Yoga”.
Really I feel I’m so lucky and blessed.
I used to be so confused about what to do, how to meditate, how to empower chakras, how to awaken kundalini, how to know God and what not.
I’m so happy now, I can’t tell you.
There is so much peace, calmness, joy, bliss, WOW.
And it happens on it own, doing nothing :slight_smile:
Please dear everyone, visit sahajayoga.org
I know you all are seekers of truth.
Most importantly it is free of cost, because divine doesn’t understand money, and we really can’t pay for it.
:slight_smile:

Power of thought is powerful.

Happiness is just a modification of mind. Im glad for you that someone could modify yours so that you feel happy/content now. We need to do the journey on our own if you need others to depend on to be happy , liberation can never take place.

?? what a weird reply.
When did I say I’m depending on others?? what’s wrong with you??
I’m not at all glad that your mind has been modified not to acknowledge the meaning of what someone else is saying :stuck_out_tongue:
all you get from my post is that I’m happy?
My English is not good otherwise I would have given you a nice reply :smiley:

My kundalini has awakened, I can feel the rising in spine, opening of my head from top like a fountain of bliss.
I can feel my chakras as well as of those around me :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=makar;79433]?? what a weird reply.
When did I say I’m depending on others?? what’s wrong with you??
I’m not at all glad that your mind has been modified not to acknowledge the meaning of what someone else is saying :stuck_out_tongue:
all you get from my post is that I’m happy?
My English is not good otherwise I would have given you a nice reply :smiley:

My kundalini has awakened, I can feel the rising in spine, opening of my head from top like a fountain of bliss.
I can feel my chakras as well as of those around me :P[/QUOTE]

And good for you. You sound like and advertisement for sahajayooga.org though.

[QUOTE=Seeking;79435]And good for you. You sound like and advertisement for sahajayooga.org though.[/QUOTE]

whatever, you are entitled to your opinions, I can’t do anything about that.
I have nothing to gain from this, it is free of cost, not even a single penny is charged.

Thank you for entitling me to my opinion I don’t remember asking you for permission to have one or asking you do anything about it.

Amazing how your English just improved.

FYI I never said you were making pennies I stated you sound like an advertisement because you do.

Let me be very clear about this whatever the motive force behind you’re posting and replying the way you do keep it to yourself. If you think you have found “THE Answer” then great that is good for you but shooting replies asking someone what is wrong with them.

How dare you? Who do you think you are? Better look closer at what you are doing and what you think you have found off hand I would not say it is much of anything at all.

Sahajayoga sounds similar to the Maha “siddhi” yoga. The statement made by Mahayoga.org is that it is effortless, free, and that kundalini is awakened by a siddha guru in India. All the sadhaka needs to do is sit still with closed eyes for the specified time and abracadabra! Instant kundalini awakening without asanas, pranayam or any form of yoga at all. Then they go on to state if “kriyas” are needed they will happen automatically. If one has never practiced pranayam and this is what mother kundalini sets forth one will automatically start doing pranayama.

Like anything in life, one must put forth effort to reach their goals. Yoga is no exception.

Makar,

I went to the website you posted to see for myself what this is all about. My opinion is this is Mind Control. Planting certain suggestions into people’s mind and unfortunately, the naive people in the video are following along. Looks like a cult type organization.

@seeking
I like the way you write, good English :slight_smile:
you are almost having a word-war with me :stuck_out_tongue:
I try improving my English by watching English shows and movies…and I heard “you are entitled to your opinion” in the show, maybe I didn’t use it appropriately.
“FYI” I heard that first from Sheldon Cooper of Big Bang Theory, he uses it a lot :slight_smile:

Lets not fight, we are all seekers of truth right?

@Seeking
@Siro
@Lavendar
~ Why make opinions about anything before experiencing it?
~ Are you going to judge the whole sahaja yoga by my experiences, by my behavior, by my attitude?
~ Are you going to be benefited by reading my experience? I’ll tell you though and will try to do justice to it.
~ Can I tell you how an orange tastes no matter how good my communication capability is?

Lets have an open-mind, like a scientist, no need to accept anything blindly, first experience then believe, and that experience of self-realization will be PROOF right?

During self-realization in sahaja yoga, kundalini is awakened and it rises up to the top of our head, opens our crown chakra (sahasrara), and connect with the all pervading divine energy/power. Kundalini is a small part of this energy that is inside us.
During rising when kundalini crosses the 6th chakra (agnya) we become thoughtless.
This divine energy can then be felt as cool breeze on top of our head and in our hands.
I felt the opening of my head like a fountain, like something cool was pouring out of my head, total bliss, I can’t really describe it how wonderful it was :smiley:
Kundalini is our mother, it takes care of us, no nerves are hurt, no damage to the brain, nothing, as some say it very dangerous, or very painful, nothing like that. This is a divine process, why would it hurt or make us uncomfortable?
And there is complete peace inside, we are thoughtlessly aware of what all is happening, we are not sleeping, we are not lost somewhere.

We don’t need a guru when our kundalini has been awakened. After self-realization we become our own guru.
With time we start feeling our chakras/energy centres as well as of others on our fingers.
We start understanding what is wrong with us, we get free of any addictions or bad habits, nobody has to tell us do this do that, don’t eat this don’t eat that, we become our own guru :slight_smile:
And with our attention also starts to remain at our sahasrara on its own when we are doing our work.
Meditation happens on its own, we don’t do it, we can’t do it…I read somewhere that prayer is when you talk to God, and meditation is when you listen to God.

And yes it is all spontaneous and effortless. We can’t do it by putting any efforts, by any physical exercise. Like when we plant a seed in mother Earth it sprouts and grows on it own right? Do we anything in that? It happens on its own spontaneously.

But this is all just talking, nothing to gain from it, experience it yourself, sahaja yoga is practical.
Self-Realization is our first encounter with reality.
I can’t post any links, look for “centres near you” at the left hand bottom side of the site sahajayoga.org

May you all be blessed :slight_smile:

Lol no worries.

Anyone quoting Sheldon Cooper okay in my book. :smiley:

Now I understand the spirit in which you were speaking.

Just be careful with quoting him his lines are written to make him appear as a difficult personality taken out of context those are the start of an argument.

I apologize to you my reply was overly harsh.

Thank you for sharing your experience I am pleased to hear someone writing about having a good experience with Kundalini rather than the opposite.

Unfortunately whenever anyone talks about something their language, attitude, description and personality do in fact color others perceptions concerning the topic at hand. Professional sales people are trained to present correctly. I am not accusing you of selling anything just using an example.

Whenever we share anything we become a spokesperson for the topic so it is best to present it as correctly as possible.

As far as the rest of it goes why post in the first place if you have no intention of sharing?

Great benefit can be had from open honest communication. By the power of communication one may become aware there is such a thing as an Orange, without knowing of the existence of an Orange one may never seek to experience the eating of an Orange.

Open Minds collect garbage. It is better to have a discerning mind and filter the input which is done using judgement gained by experience of living, false people with something to gain use the argument of abandoning ones own good judgement in favor of a manipulators agenda. The tools of that agenda are seemingly innocuous phrases like have an open mind. Judgement is bad.

Well yes judgement is bad for the manipulator not the intended prey of manipulation.

A rabbit that abandons judgement and falls under the serpents gaze because he had an open mind soon enjoys a new home in the snakes belly.

Everyone should be very careful about this point least they wind up on the wrong end of a very painful experience. I am not writing anything against your lineage.

Makar,

I did go to the website and I watched the entire video before posting my opinion of it being mind control, etc. As Seeking has pointed out a discerning mind is best to use to filter the input received. Sound judgment, common sense, should also accompany being open-minded.

If you truly believe that this woman in the video awakened your kundalini then there is nothing anyone can say or write that will change this belief. Best wishes to you.

Screening Recruitment Letter

As part of the requirements for a doctoral dissertation research project for Sofia University in Palo Alto, California, you are invited to participate in a study regarding your interpretation of an unnamed physiological experience and how that interpretation can affect the experience itself.

By participating in this research, you may benefit by gaining new and deeper insights into your experience. Your contribution to this study may be a valuable addition to the small amount of research presently available regarding this experience and may be of benefit to individuals with similar experiences.

Participating in this study will involve one and possibly two 90-minute, zoom.us recorded interviews. These interviews will be informal in nature and will be conducted by Paul Ambrose MFT, doctoral student at Sofia University. The location of the meeting will be online. Your identity will be protected. All information received from you will be kept strictly confidential as to source.

In order to be selected for this study, the following requirements and criteria must be satisfied:

1. You must have characterized yourself as having experienced the pertinent physiological symptoms. This will be determined according to the results obtained in the administering of the Revised KAS (See Appendix B).

2. You must have not used hallucinogenic and/ or psychotropic drugs just prior to your EPR experience, or show signs of a severe personality disorder, active psychosis, or signs of suicidality. You must also not have been diagnosed with any type of movement disorder, such as Parkinson?s disease, multiple sclerosis, or a brain tumor. This will be determined through the administering of the screening tool found in Appendix B. Answers to the later interview questions may also be used to determine the presence of these conditions when relevant and if further answers reveal information that was not first provided during the screening process it will be used for this purpose.

3. You must be able to agree to the terms of being a participant in this study, which entails one and possibly two 90-minute interviews in which you will be asked in-depth questions about your life experience. These interviews will be recorded. Your identity will be protected and kept confidential.

If these criteria are met and you are interested in participating in this study, please reply to the researcher here on this forum message.

This is an invitation to participate in a research study entitled ?Understanding Energetic Physiological Release as ?Spiritual Emergence/Emergency; A Phenomenological Investigation into How Interpretation Impacts the Experiencer?.

This study is being conducted by Paul Ambrose, M.A., doctoral student in the Transpersonal Psychology program at Sofia University, Palo Alto, CA, and is under the supervision of Jay Dufrechou, Ph.D., professor at Sofia University. This study will examine the lived experience of Energetic Physiological Release (EPR), sometimes referred to by various other names including but not limited to kundalini awakening, physio-kundalini syndrome, and/or ecstatic epilepsy.

The goal of this research study is to better understand how interpretations of this experience affect the process. Interested participants will fill out a revised version of the Kundalini Awakening Scale and write a brief autobiographical narrative about their experience. Selected participants will complete one and possibly two 90 minute (maximum) interview(s), which will be recorded for later transcription and data analysis.

I am looking for individuals who have had an experience with a specific list of physiological symptoms found in a revised version of the Kundalini Awakening Scale (KAS) and who are willing to discuss their interpretation of this experience in terms of the meaning it had for them. Benefits of participation include: 1) helping to understand the experience you have, and 2) contributing to further psychological understanding of how people make meaning of their experiences with EPR.

If you identify with the symptoms given in the revised KAS, or feel confident nominating somebody you know who fits the above criteria, please contact me. Contact information is provided below. After you contact me, you will be asked to answer some brief questions, including writing a short narrative of your experience. Based on the selection criteria and this narrative, I will select further participants to participate in recorded interviews. If you are selected for the follow up research, you will be informed and invited to participate.

Paul Ambrose, M.A.
p.ambrose@sofia.edu
paulambrose9@hotmail.com

Screening Tool

1. Have you used any hallucinogenic and/ or psychotropic drugs such as LSD or Ayahuasca prior to your EPR experience? If so, which drugs have you used and how much time elapsed after taking those drugs before your EPR experience took place?

2. How often do you consume alcohol and/or marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines, or any controlled substances including prescription drugs? Was your alcohol and/ or marijuana, cocaine use, etc. greater or less than it is now when you began having your EPR experience? Would you now consider yourself to be dependent on alcohol and/ or marijuana?

3. Do you suffer from, or have you experienced incidents of psychosis? The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders (DSM-5) lists symptoms of active psychoses that include hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thinking, grossly disorganized or abnormal motor behavior, a severe lack of initiative or motivation to be goal-oriented, and a diminished emotional expression (DSM-5, pp. 2-3.

4. Do you suffer from, or have you ever been diagnosed with any form of personality disorder? Personality disorders are listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders (DSM-5) as paranoia,*schizophrenia,*borderline personality,*histrionic personality, and/ or obsessive-compulsive personality. The DSM-V describes these personality disorders as present whenever there are significant and consistent impairments in your sense of self over time.

5. Do you suffer from, or have you experienced thoughts of suicidality either before or after your EPR experiences?

6. Have you been diagnosed with any type of movement disorder, such as Parkinson?s disease, multiple sclerosis, or a brain tumor?

Screening Recruitment Letter

As part of the requirements for a doctoral dissertation research project for Sofia University in Palo Alto, California, you are invited to participate in a study regarding your interpretation of an unnamed physiological experience and how that interpretation can affect the experience itself.

By participating in this research, you may benefit by gaining new and deeper insights into your experience. Your contribution to this study may be a valuable addition to the small amount of research presently available regarding this experience and may be of benefit to individuals with similar experiences.

Participating in this study will involve one and possibly two 90-minute, zoom.us recorded interviews. These interviews will be informal in nature and will be conducted by Paul Ambrose MFT, doctoral student at Sofia University. The location of the meeting will be online. Your identity will be protected. All information received from you will be kept strictly confidential as to source.

In order to be selected for this study, the following requirements and criteria must be satisfied:

1. You must have characterized yourself as having experienced the pertinent physiological symptoms. This will be determined according to the results obtained in the administering of the Revised KAS (See Appendix B).

2. You must have not used hallucinogenic and/ or psychotropic drugs just prior to your EPR experience, or show signs of a severe personality disorder, active psychosis, or signs of suicidality. You must also not have been diagnosed with any type of movement disorder, such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or a brain tumor. This will be determined through the administering of the screening tool found in Appendix B. Answers to the later interview questions may also be used to determine the presence of these conditions when relevant and if further answers reveal information that was not first provided during the screening process it will be used for this purpose.

3. You must be able to agree to the terms of being a participant in this study, which entails one and possibly two 90-minute interviews in which you will be asked in-depth questions about your life experience. These interviews will be recorded. Your identity will be protected and kept confidential.

If these criteria are met and you are interested in participating in this study, please reply to the researcher here on this forum message.

This is an invitation to participate in a research study entitled “Understanding Energetic Physiological Release as “Spiritual Emergence/Emergency; A Phenomenological Investigation into How Interpretation Impacts the Experiencer”.

This study is being conducted by Paul Ambrose, M.A., doctoral student in the Transpersonal Psychology program at Sofia University, Palo Alto, CA, and is under the supervision of Jay Dufrechou, Ph.D., professor at Sofia University. This study will examine the lived experience of Energetic Physiological Release (EPR), sometimes referred to by various other names including but not limited to kundalini awakening, physio-kundalini syndrome, and/or ecstatic epilepsy.

The goal of this research study is to better understand how interpretations of this experience affect the process. Interested participants will fill out a revised version of the Kundalini Awakening Scale and write a brief autobiographical narrative about their experience. Selected participants will complete one and possibly two 90 minute (maximum) interview(s), which will be recorded for later transcription and data analysis.

I am looking for individuals who have had an experience with a specific list of physiological symptoms found in a revised version of the Kundalini Awakening Scale (KAS) and who are willing to discuss their interpretation of this experience in terms of the meaning it had for them. Benefits of participation include: 1) helping to understand the experience you have, and 2) contributing to further psychological understanding of how people make meaning of their experiences with EPR.

If you identify with the symptoms given in the revised KAS, or feel confident nominating somebody you know who fits the above criteria, please contact me. Contact information is provided below. After you contact me, you will be asked to answer some brief questions, including writing a short narrative of your experience. Based on the selection criteria and this narrative, I will select further participants to participate in recorded interviews. If you are selected for the follow up research, you will be informed and invited to participate.

Paul Ambrose, M.A.
p.ambrose@sofia.edu
paulambrose9@hotmail.com

Are you still around Makar?

Anyone who thinks they may have experience symptoms like Makar is eligible to apply for this study. Thanks