Kundalini brought problems

For the last year and a half,I did a series of exercises to awaken myself.With help of Suba,for whom I am eternally thankful,it seems that I awakened Kundalini.

I am aware of internal transformations, and external happenings.
Every tiny changes,events,allows me to notice it!!
Like bird chirping,wind playing with slightly opened window,neighbor taking to girlfriend,my mom slightly appealed by too much smoking,feelings about beautiful girl in supermarket,with shy smile :), etc…

In the past,I seldom wrote poetry.But,for mentioned time,I wrote 20 ,or so,poems…

It is,somehow,difficult to handle all of these new experiences.
So,I ask wise people here to advice me how to handle all new experiences.Being it meditation,or something else…
I thank and bless all.

meditation is your key.also devotion and bhakti to your god or teacher will bring peace and stabilisation in your process.no other alternative.
when i have had burst of feellings in my heart i just played music dance like crazy frogs,cried like baby and finally doing balasan and giving myself to this beautiful mother earth.she will soothe you.

Blessings Aku,

Two things that have helped me in the past are slowing down and being fully present with what is right before me.

One thing I have noticed in life is, the more I fight with the mind and the flow of energy, the more mangled I become. Letting go of the death grip of control has a tendency to soften things and allow more room for being present and enjoying.

Of course,
there are times when letting go just messes us up worse:
inviting chaos,
confusion,
pain and suffering.

It all depends on where we are letting go from.

If we are coming from the denser energies,
letting go might just take us down unwholesome roads -
roads filled with ignorance,
darkness,
and depletion.

Awareness is key. Where your mind abides will determine your experiences in life. Sensory sensitivity is a classical sign of becoming more aware. Try to enjoy and hone it.

Be Blessed.

Thank you both for the answers.

My Teacher Suba helped greatly with:

“Two things that have helped me in the past are slowing down and being fully present with what is right before me”.
and,
“Awareness is key. Where your mind abides will determine your experiences in life. Sensory sensitivity is a classical sign of becoming more aware. Try to enjoy and hone it”.

Thank you,Teacher, for the Blessings.
Blessings to you and your family as well.

I find focusing on my breath,in every situation,relaxes me, brings me into present,as well as making me more aware of everything,but in more harmonious way!

Long time ago,I’ve read that Japanese discovered that all diseases can be cured by abdominal breathing!
Not one,five or fifty diseases,but ALL of them!

As time goes by,I am finding more and more secrets hidden in simple,but aware breathing.

I wish I have more time to explore breathing.Unfortunately,constant effort,even struggle at a time,for make a living,takes its toll…

can you explain what is your yoga routine?

Sometimes being aware of everything is too much to handle.
Being aware is not always a pleasant.
None the less,it is a way of full life,enriched with moments.
My routine is this:each and every moment is precious.

[QUOTE=Aku Igla;87212]Sometimes being aware of everything is too much to handle.
Being aware is not always a pleasant.
None the less,it is a way of full life,enriched with moments.
My routine is this:each and every moment is precious.[/QUOTE]
i am assuming here you are going to post your whole schedule as we all are eagerly waiting our fellow to throw some light on his journey.