Kundalini Kundalini Kundalini is the power of pure desire within us

Kundalini is the power of pure desire within us, a motherly and soothing spiritual
energy which lies dormant at the base of the spine in the sacrum bone. Kundalini is
a sanskrit word meaning coiled up like a snake. The kundalini is a primordial energy

• a living energy that is completely pure and immaculate. It cannot be stained or
    tarnished. This kundalini energy lies dormant until it is awakened by a process
    called Self-Realization. Self Realization is the awakening of the kundalini through
    the central channel, piercing through the six chakras above the sacrum bone and
    emerging at the top of the head (fontanelle bone area) as a gentle “fountain of
    coolness”.

The kundalini gives us the connection to the divine all pervading power. She is the
spiritual mother of each and every one of us, who nurtures and energizes our spirit.
She has always been with us and gives us the capacity for love and compassion.
She emits the impulse to search for something higher, for spiritual seeking. She
generates the power of pure desire - the power to evolve and to become one with the
spirit.

[B]How will I feel after the kundalini is raised ?[/B]

After the initial raising of the kundalini (self realization) you may feel many things.
You will likely feel some tingling or numbness on the fingertips. As the kundalini rises
it informs you through your central nervous system if there are any blockages on
your chakras. See the section on Chakras to find out more information on the
chakras.

It can be felt as a cool breeze in the palm of your hands or you may feel a slight
coolness at the top of your head. It also starts a flow of divine grace inside us. For
the first time we can feel the presence of the divine. It purifies the attention of the
person and establishes this awareness in the state of meditation. You may also feel
some heat - this is the kundalini cleaning some obstructions on your chakras - it is
not painful at all.

The kundalini knows everything about you. Whatever chakra she touches, she
knows what is wrong with that chakra before hand and she adjusts herself fully so
that you do not get a problem by the awakening. If any chakra is constricted, she
waits and goes on slowly opening that chakra.

[B]How To Awaken Kundalini?[/B]

The kundalini lies dormant until it is awakened by a process called Self Realization.
Self Realization is the awakening of the kundalini through the central channel,
piercing through the six chakras above the sacrum bone and emerging at the top of
the head (fontanelle bone area) as a gentle “fountain of coolness”. Click on this link
to receive your Self Realization.

[B]What is Sahaja Yoga ?[/B]

Sahaja Yoga is a unique form of meditation developed be her holiness Shri Mataji
Nirmala Devi. She developed a process called Self-Realization where the kundalini is
effortlesly raised in a seeker. Sahaja Yoga was started in May 1970 and has quickly
spread all over the world. It is practiced in over 70 countries by hundreds of
thousands of people. The regular practice of Sahaja Yoga is just meditation for
about 20-30 minutes in the morning and evening. It is free of charge and open to all
individuals irrespective of their religions, race, nationality, caste and creed. Through
Sahaja Yoga countless number have transformed their lives and enjoyed numerous
benefits, without making any special efforts as the benefits come as by products of
spiritual progress.

[B]Why is it important to meditate?[/B]

It is important to meditate because when we meditate the kundalini rises and clears
any obstructions we have on our chakras. The cleaner our chakras the better we will
feel. As the kundalini energy rises it clears the chakras and wants to cross through
the sahasrara chakra. Once this happens - yoga takes place.

Hello Seeker :slight_smile:

I am also a seeker :slight_smile: and was wondering, maybe I can help you with what I found after I did a Google search on “kundalini dangers.”

The following is a part from Jung C. G. Psychological Commentary on The Tibetan Book of the Dead (from C.G. JUNG COLLECTED WORKS volume 11)

“One often hears and reads about the dangers of Yoga, particularly of the ill-reputed Kundalini Yoga. The deliberately induced psychotic state, which in certain unstable individuals might easily lead to a real psychosis, is a danger that needs to be taken very seriously indeed. These things really are dangerous and ought not to be meddled with in our typically Western way. It is a meddling with Fate, which strikes at the very roots of human existence and can let loose a flood of sufferings of which no sane person ever dreamed. These sufferings correspond to the hellish torments of the ch?nyid state…”

The above can be read on several websites and on the scribd com you can read the continuation of the above paragraph: more details of the torture caused by kundalini.
(But scribd is infected with viruses - I just dodged them - so you may want to go to an online or physical library instead.)

Please don’t take my reply as criticism, but my attempt to help and to share with you what I found.

Unfortunately these types of Kundalini yoga are not working.
I have Kundalini experience from 21 years.
[B]Did you awaken your Kundalini? [/B]

" I have Kundalini experience from 21 years."

Yet, still you have remained absolutely asleep, without even a shred of your own original insight. All that you have been posting again and again is just advertisement for your sahaja yoga garbage, which I do not see has brought any freedom or contentment to your being, and which cannot - even the founder herself is as asleep as you are. It may be a good sadhana for you, rather than remaining fixated on kundalini - to try and write even a single message without copying and pasting, and without using the dead terminologies that you have picked up from borrowed knowledge.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;67561]" I have Kundalini experience from 21 years."
Yet, still you have remained absolutely asleep, without even a shred of your own original insight.[/QUOTE]You need to ask and than I can answer.
I?m not gone to share my personal experience with all.