Kundalini Yoga DVD recommendation?

Does anyone have any recommendations of Kundalini yoga dvd’s?? I haven’t been able to find a Kundalini teacher where I live so I was going to practice at home. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks!

You can try this.

You are also welcome to try the free online kundalini yoga classes (video instruction is included) on the same site. Many have enjoyed and benefited from these classes, specially those who don’t have teachers in their area.

Best,
Anmol

Radianceinprogress

I have always found this set to be very good. Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) by Nirvair Singh Khalsa (the Alaskan Yogi). You can buy the set or buy individual dvd’s. I have the set but don’t think it is necessary. Some of the dvd’s are not as relevant to an individual’s practice as others might be. :slight_smile: Since I have not made 15 posts I am not permitted to post the url to the page with the dvd’s. So google “Alaskan Yogi” and you will see his home page at the top of the hits, select that page, and then click on the DVD button. That should do it.