Quantum Physics and Human Consciousness

I was looking at this New Reality Transmission site out of curiosity. It contains some interesting and clearly explained ideas about quantum physics and human consciousness. It’s a slide show, no heavy reading but a little long.

Interesting

I will say that back when I decided I needed to learn more about Quantum Physics and read several books on it…things got weird… that is the only way I can explain it. It became all encompassing and my way of thinking changed drastically and to be honest it was a bit disturbing.

So I stop reading and thinking about it and decided to start studying Buddhism. Much to my surprise I saw a whole lot of similarities between the two; it was just from the Buddhism side it was less disturbing to me… But then maybe that was just me.

Happy to oblige.

I post here about quite interesting works of Garjajev, a Russian scientist.

He discovered that our DNA’s can communicate. We are all like a huge Internet.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2003/07/15/is_dna_hypercommunication_a_native_internet.htm

DNA’s communicate through “wormholes.” I will get to that later on. Suffice now to say that wormholes are like “tunnels”, between different areas of the universe. DNA’s are quite receptive to the information existent in other parts of the universe, and DNA’s attract this information. One condition: you have to be a relaxed state, like in meditation.

So some people say there are no new ideas. What we call “inspiration” is actually information retrieval-from the universe.

Another important aspect is that DNA’s can be programmed through words and thoughts.
That is why healing affirmations work, that is why words have power over us.

Simply speaking, you can reprogram your body through your thoughts and words. That has been long known by esoteric and spiritual taechers, but now science has shown us why and how.

http://www.newsfinder.org/site/more/frequencies_influence_dna/

Excerpts:

There are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the
universe, through which information can be transmitted outside of
space and time. The DNA ATTRACT these bits of information and passes
them to our consciousness. This process of hypercommunication is most
effective in a state of relaxation. Stress, worries, or a hyperactive intellect
prevent successful hypercommunication or the information will be totally
distorted and useless.

In nature, hypercommunication has been successfully applied for millions of
years. The organized flow of live in insects prove this. Modern man knows it
only as “INTUITION”.

End of excerpts.

We see here a coouple of points:

1. DNA act as a device for storage and transmission of information.
    Basically, we all are a huge Internet.

2. Information can be gained from the “ether” or whatever it might be. it
    is called “INTUITION” but basically it is retrieval of information.

3. To be able to do it, you should be still.

4. The alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar rules and have set rules
    just like our language. That is why DNA-and then the body-can be programmed
    through words and thoughts.

Tunnel connections

Imagine a barrier, high enough that one cannot jump over it,
but one can go “through” the barrier.

There are lots of tunnel effects in quantum mechanics.

I tracked this paper on DNA communication:

http://appreciativeinquiry.case.edu/uploads/HeartMath%20article.pdf

I’m doing some research so I know little bit how scientific paper should be constructed. This paper is just crawling with errors. I even can’t assess results because there are no statistical analysis AT ALL (without statistical analysis one can’t state any positive statement differences between groups or effects). Thats shame because when I started to read for a moment I felt this inspiration of reading something really novel and extraordinary.

[QUOTE=Yulaw;42104]Interesting

I will say that back when I decided I needed to learn more about Quantum Physics and read several books on it?things got weird? that is the only way I can explain it. It became all encompassing and my way of thinking changed drastically and to be honest it was a bit disturbing.

So I stop reading and thinking about it and decided to start studying Buddhism. Much to my surprise I saw a whole lot of similarities between the two; it was just from the Buddhism side it was less disturbing to me… But then maybe that was just me.[/QUOTE]

Yulaw, what was weird about it? QP?

[QUOTE=kareng;42600]Yulaw, what was weird about it? QP?[/QUOTE]

All I can say is it took up everything all my waking moments all of my thoughts and many of my dreams… I thought about things differently I looked at things differently and I was told I acted differently? it just got weird is the only way I can describe it.

[QUOTE=Yulaw;42618]All I can say is it took up everything all my waking moments all of my thoughts and many of my dreams… I thought about things differently I looked at things differently and I was told I acted differently? it just got weird is the only way I can describe it.[/QUOTE]

Was it a particular book that started it x

I had a brief intro in a College Physics course then I read “A Brief History of Time” and this got into Quantum Mechanics

I then went to this book “Quantum Questions:”

And there was a third book that I will need to look for since I cannot remember the title.

Plus there was other research I did based on definitions and from other physics text books I could get a hold of in College and in Libraries

Of course it may not have helped that I was taking Linear Algebra and Calculus 3 at the same time :smiley:

[QUOTE=Yulaw;42625]I had a brief intro in a College Physics course then I read “A Brief History of Time” and this got into Quantum Mechanics

I then went to this book “Quantum Questions:”

And there was a third book that I will need to look for since I cannot remember the title.

Plus there was other research I did based on definitions and from other physics text books I could get a hold of in College and in Libraries

Of course it may not have helped that I was taking Linear Algebra and Calculus 3 at the same time :D[/QUOTE]

Hang on, did you say Linear Algebra and Calculus 3…well tell all…:smiley:

[QUOTE=kareng;42630]Hang on, did you say Linear Algebra and Calculus 3…well tell all…:D[/QUOTE]

And thus ended my illustrious career in mathematics? before it got started :smiley:

[QUOTE=Pawel;42593]I tracked this paper on DNA communication:

http://appreciativeinquiry.case.edu/uploads/HeartMath%20article.pdf

I’m doing some research so I know little bit how scientific paper should be constructed. This paper is just crawling with errors. I even can’t assess results because there are no statistical analysis AT ALL (without statistical analysis one can’t state any positive statement differences between groups or effects). Thats shame because when I started to read for a moment I felt this inspiration of reading something really novel and extraordinary.[/QUOTE]

Statistically speaking, seasonally adjusted you can eliminate winter from Canada. Not too much weight should be given to statistics, especially for rare
phenomena.

The report you posted against the research of Dr. Piotr Garjajev does not say much. Every scientific theory had adversaries. There were literally thousands and thousands of reports against the theory of relativity, when it was first
published by Einstein.

You have here some reports about the validity of the research of Garjajev:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=58242055490

As far as I remember, Dr. Piotr Garjajev was a member of the academy of science of Russia and of New York. He was actually leading a big team of
researchers. You can check it out on the net for confirmation. I just quoted from memory.

[QUOTE=Yulaw;42625]I had a brief intro in a College Physics course then I read “A Brief History of Time” and this got into Quantum Mechanics

:D[/QUOTE]

Well, I have a PhD in Nuclear Physics and obviously took courses in quantum mechanics, atomic physics, neutron physics, etc. I even published scientifical reports in these fields. But that was a long time back.

Well I am a professor and I outrank you all, So there !

[QUOTE=kareng;42655]Well I am a professor and I outrank you all, So there ![/QUOTE]

Ahh but you don’t know… I’m a computer guy and outrank EVERYONE!!!

[QUOTE=Yulaw;42666]Ahh but you don’t know… I’m a computer guy and outrank EVERYONE!!![/QUOTE]

I can outrank that…easy…

I can make a mean vegetarian superb curry, hand fed if necessary , served with an ice cold beer, followed by grapes suspended just above head for ease of eating, aiding the person to continue typing or reading Quantum physics books

[quote=kareng;42677]I can outrank that…easy…

I can make a mean vegetarian superb curry, hand fed if necessary , served with an ice cold beer, followed by grapes suspended just above head for ease of eating, aiding the person to continue typing or reading Quantum physics books[/quote]

I’ve got this image now of you spoon feediing someone and little contraptions in a room grapes on a miniconveyor belt etc. Roman slaves & live-in servants would do that.

Are you actualy vegetarian btw , eat that way, i mean seriously now?

Ha --Good to see you’ve got to grips with the quotation box thingie by the looks of things.

[QUOTE=oak333;42647]Statistically speaking, seasonally adjusted you can eliminate winter from Canada. Not too much weight should be given to statistics, especially for rare
phenomena.

The report you posted against the research of Dr. Piotr Garjajev does not say much. Every scientific theory had adversaries. There were literally thousands and thousands of reports against the theory of relativity, when it was first
published by Einstein.

You have here some reports about the validity of the research of Garjajev:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=58242055490

As far as I remember, Dr. Piotr Garjajev was a member of the academy of science of Russia and of New York. He was actually leading a big team of
researchers. You can check it out on the net for confirmation. I just quoted from memory.[/QUOTE]

Statistics is CRUCIAL in reporting experimental results. I need to know what is probability that reported effects are chance. Without statistics I don’t know and can’t judge whether effects are real or not.

When you design experiment you need to address issues of phenomena variability and measurement errors and set “sample size” so that you end up with results that can be interpreted as positive. This guy didn’t do any of that. So I don’t know whether those results show something or not. But my intuition tells me they don’t because author didn’t present statistical analysis. As scientist he knows how important it is. So if he omitted that it may mean there was no statistically significant difference between groups and he just wanted to write paper anyway to support his theory.

Ps. This is not a rare phenomena according to this paper. Everyone is supposed to be able to affect DNA structure.

Ps2. It doesn’t matter if he is a member of science academies and there are reports on validity of his research. There are rules of scientific research and reporting. Even Stephen Hawking has to follow those. And if someone doesn’t, its not a science but probably an attempt to convince people that a theory has scientific foundations.

[QUOTE=core789;42678]I’ve got this image now of you spoon feediing someone and little contraptions in a room grapes on a miniconveyor belt etc. Roman slaves & live-in servants would do that.

Are you actualy vegetarian btw , eat that way, i mean seriously now?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have the image nearly right…I am the roman slave in this though…do you suppose they ate curry??x

Yes Core vegetarian, of course, but I weaken.at times in small ways …for example, Lotusgirl has given me a recipe for a famous Cincinatti Chilli recipe, I will make it meat for everyone and Quorn for me…But will I taste theirs??? this is the problem.