Sirsasana and kundalini

Hello, i would like know if You have reference books, Who speak of Sirsasana and of the kundalini.

I wonder they are the conditions and risks, to bring up the kundilini with this posture. Is there enough in itself? Should we put her concentration for a period determined on a particular point? Does stimulates each chakra?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ps : sorry I’m french and my english is bad…

Bonjour,

I don’t think it’s a good idea. You could damage your neck or back. Normally K produces body jerks, spams, all kind of physical reactions…

Would you make love or masturbate in sirsanasa? No.

I think the best asana for K rising might be siddasana, and then padmasana.

Good luck!

The kundalini is energy that is to be risen. So if you want to raise your energylevel you should not let it stop at the root chakra. i.e having lot of energy in the rootchakra will make you horny and having sex will never raisen your energylevel then it will never rise. So best thing is to abstain from sex not for whole life but for at least a longer period 1- 2 months or even longer.

Which means not even masturbation.

But why would you want to raisen the kundalini in the first place?

[QUOTE=fakeyogis;73952]The kundalini is energy that is to be risen. So if you want to raise your energylevel you should not let it stop at the root chakra. i.e having lot of energy in the rootchakra will make you horny and having sex will never raisen your energylevel then it will never rise. So best thing is to abstain from sex not for whole life but for at least a longer period 1- 2 months or even longer.

Which means not even masturbation.

But why would you want to raisen the kundalini in the first place?[/QUOTE]

I don’t want to do grow kundalini in first place. But that is in my project, with a little daily training.
Like I do very good the position on the head I wonder what are conditions for to do grow kundalini with this positions, my neck and my back are good place in this position, and it does not hurt… Do you know a book on the topic ?

I an other question…

When we haven 't nothing sexual relations (solo or no), during a some time, the seminal fluid must when same to go somewhere…
There is only two possibilities :

• the liquid leaves the body from the outside (ejaculation)
    -or it is transformed and he walks through the central channel

There are other possibilities?
Seminal fluid can remain long without getting anything? (ejaculation or inner fire)

[B]The fiery venom which comes out cools internally the body?[/B]
http://www.bvbpune.org/chap06.html

the link does not work…

Can you to be most specific ?