Suhas Tambe THE MAKING OF A YOGA MASTER

Hello everyone I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are honored to have the author of the book THE MAKING OF A YOGA MASTER A Seekers Transformation here as a forum member going by the same name.

Mr. Tambe your book is remarkeably well written and informative so far just reading the beginning has my intrest like no other book I have read before. This is destined to become a classic in Yoga Literature once this work has caught on.

I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone interested in more than the Exercise Studio Yoga that has flourished here in the West.

Suhas Tambe

Thank you for writing this book. Available here.

http://www.amazon.com/THE-MAKING-YOGA-MASTER-Transformation/dp/1935387243/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351121307&sr=8-1&keywords=suhas+tambe

Seeking,

Have read it as well. Wonderful book and guide for those on a more spiritual path as opposed to yoga as asana. Suhas has truly given us a gift!

Glad you are enjoying it!

Writing was a small job, when the legacy was from the stalwarts like Patanjali and my guru, Shri Tavariaji. But the purpose was also to meet with and share it with the like-minded seekers. I am fortunate, both ways.

Thanks for the kind words.

Awesome!

i tried to read… many many times… got a little lost… too smart for me:) i will try again later in life;)

for now im enjoying reading Suhas’s posts on this forum! Very incredible man, would like to meet him one day;)