Yoga
Yoga Forums » Yoga Discussion » Spirit's Path » the genuine holy kriya yoga

Old 10-24-2016, 11:16 AM   #1
TreesofLight
n?van

Smile the genuine holy kriya yoga

I just saw this quote and in the spirit of humility considered it relevant in this thread. If my ego is soft, I see the genuine help through the impact of this quote. If my ego is hard, I am resistant to this quote and may see it as offensive.

"IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE ANSWERS YOU GET HERE, DO NOT STAY HERE COMPLAINING LIKE AN ANGRY IDIOT! INSTEAD, GO TO SOME SOURCE THAT WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

NO ONE LEARNS THROUGH SEEKING AGREEMENT WITH THEIR BELIEFS OR DISBELIEFS."

There is a film called Kumar?. I am bringing up this film to differentiate what his up coming disciples experienced from what someone may experience from a genuine satguru.
The doubting mind will be able to a poke a doubt hole into anything. At best it will only be temporarily convinced. I would rather not focus on such a futile struggling faculty of judgment. Don't you see how much is struggles? There are better faculties to use.
Why focus on the frauds? I'd rather focus on the satguru.
"sat"-true
"guru"-through tremendous spiritual gravity, the one who brings you from darkness to light

A satguru is vastly much more advanced than you and I are capable of imagining. By the virtue of being helped by an advanced teacher you intuitively see the genuine teacher as a genuine teacher. It is hard to put into words, but you just know. You see it. Your mind/consciousness and life are overflowing with the satguru. For many reasons other than what I am about to list, you see that the guru is genuine through deepening of sadhana, transformation, initiations, blessings/boosts/empowerments, transmissions, shaktipat, pranapat, shivapat, & higher contact/experiences. Your individual efforts that you imagine do not have to do with the satguru, their help, and their practice are much more effective too.
It is not some complex riddle to solve whether you are in the presence of a fake or real satguru.
That dilemma is such a trap.
At first it may be subtle or not, it may require patience and a non greedy heart. The kundalini purifies you. It is not just there to satisfy your occult greed.
You may not be conscious enough to see the help you are being given.
But then the satguru's help is unlike anything you've ever experiences by those that are not satgurus.
It is not compared to a good reiki session, you helping yourself, placebo, or this or that.
You experience the kundalini. You experience the satguru. You experience a unity with ------.
After a reasonable amount of patience, you will know whether he/she is a satguru or not.
It is not hard to distinguish the immense spiritual gravity and help you receive from the false.

Do not be mislead into thinking it is. A satguru is immensely more advanced than a fake teacher. It is not a thin line.
But again a satguru is not there to satisfy your occult greed and to give into your every demand.
A satguru is there to liberate you.
So you may not be advanced enough to even appreciate the help of a satguru.

A satguru is christlike but you must make effort too. You must do the kriya. You must be silence. You must be as -------.
There is self that is karma free, but we liberate ourselves through very good karma. This is karma yoga.

I am not a conduit of clarity, but I did my temporary best to respond to the hijackers of the holy kriya yoga.
TreesofLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 AM   #2
saurabh88
catvaarimsh

I don't understand what you are saying but what i have experience by myself with kriya is amazing and it stills amaze me to dk more kriya as it nothing but a sets takwn fdom here and there like bhairav tantra to immerse yoursleff into deep silence whcih you yourself can device by yourself.
saurabh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
omshanti
shat? Member

Kriya is the WORD that Lahiri Mahashaya used to refer to his sequence of yoga exercises and meditation techniques. It means a 'holy action' -- that is, a yoga that is focused in GOD realization and actualization.

IT IS SIMPLE.
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote