Yoga
Yoga Forums » Community Forums » Our Community - the Off Topic Forum » Beautiful Modern Double Room with Ensuite in North London!

Old 11-24-2016, 05:34 AM   #1
kellym
?ka

Beautiful Modern Double Room with Ensuite in North London!

Hello!

I'm a 40 something professional Canadian female looking for a female flatmate to share a beautiful, bran new refurbished split level, 2 bed/2 bath flat in a victorian house on a pretty, quiet, safe residential street. The double room available is on the 1st floor is bright, spacious and overlooks the back garden and has it's own private bathroom. There is a large wardrobe, dresser drawers and 2 nightside tables. Available from now Nov/Dec) ?915 (including all bills). If you're open to going a bit more north - it has fantastic transport links. It's 5 minutes from Bounds green tube (picadilly line very fast) and very close to Alexandra park (which is another Hampstead Heath). It's 10 min to the city and 25 min to the centre). There are shops and amenities around the corner Myddleyon Rd which is really nice and it's 10 min from Muswell Hill or Palmers Green with great shops and cafes/yoga etc.

It would be a great fit for someone who is a busy professional and has their own life but would also like to make a home and like to share cooking the odd meal and a glass of vino It would be a bonus if you are into food and a healthy lifestyle! But open to just a tidy, respectful person in general. I love languages/Europe/yoga, love cooking, enjoy a healthy lifestyle and am making this a longer term home.

If you'd like to see it and find out more, get in touch. I can send pics.
Kelly
kellym is offline   Reply With Quote