Hot sauce

Is it includeed in a yoga diet ? I think not ,but i do enjoy it
Cheers ,peace

no problem… some people can handle it, some not… its very particular…

Hot sauce is rajasic, contains chili (nightshade/solanaceae), and is a highly acidic, processed condiment. It also contains preservatives. Chili, a relative of tobacco, is a natural source of the addictive chemical nicotine.

Hot sauce will neither support life processes nor aid in the attainment of calmness of mind. If you are under the belief that the best way to experience the higher self(yoga/samadhi) is sensory stimulation/overload triggered by a spicy taste, then use freshly ground black pepper, ginger, galanga. Black pepper, galanga, and ginger are good foods for digestion, chili is one of the worst. Galanga also has mind revealing properties.

[QUOTE=omnamashivaya;80527]Hot sauce is rajasic, contains chili (nightshade/solanaceae), and is a highly acidic, processed condiment. It also contains preservatives. Chili, a relative of tobacco, is a natural source of the addictive chemical nicotine.

Hot sauce will neither support life processes nor aid in the attainment of calmness of mind. If you are under the belief that the best way to experience the higher self(yoga/samadhi) is sensory stimulation/overload triggered by a spicy taste, then use freshly ground black pepper, ginger, galanga. Black pepper, galanga, and ginger are good foods for digestion, chili is one of the worst. Galanga also has mind revealing properties.[/QUOTE]

High quality hot sauce contains only organic ingredients no preservatives .
Cheers

In Bali, we have Sambal Matah, a type of Balinese hot condiment. All natural and ohhhhh so good. You can find easy to make recipes for it online. I imagine there are similar solutions you can make from other cultures that do not include additives and preservatives that you’d find in bottled hot sauce on the shelf.

Yoga and surfing do you have a 500 program ?
Cheers

Sorry, we do not. We do cultural & wellness tours as well as yoga retreats, but no training. If you are considering a trip to Bali, I’d be happy to help put you in touch with someone regarding that.

Here’s an interesting article I found on one of the ingredients in many hot sauces. Haven’t made 15 posts yet so you can copy and paste the article in your browser if you wish to read it:

[I]“It is known that cultures regularly consuming cayenne pepper present fewer cases of heart problems. Besides lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels, it also helps dissolving excessive blood clots forming in the circulatory system.”[/I]