Recommended beverages to mix haritaki amalaki and bibhitaki with

Namaste,

I am taking daily a teaspoon of each dry haritaki amalaki and bibhitaki powder
Still struggling with the taste and wonder what to mix (3 teaspoons) it with.
Milk is ‘alright’ but it’s too much milk for my stomach
If anybody has a suggestion what will be happy to learn
I also prefer not to take it with juice that contains a lot of sugar :slight_smile:

Help is Appreciated.

Try water and honey to make a tea. It should go down a lot smoother than milk.

[QUOTE=jbrokaw99;83920]Try water and honey to make a tea. It should go down a lot smoother than milk.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I will try that.
I understand that you mean hot water and honey only - no tea-bag… ?

[QUOTE=VS1;83922]Thank you. I will try that.
I understand that you mean hot water and honey only - no tea-bag… ?[/QUOTE]

Yes correct. Just disolve it in hot water and it wilk be a tea like drink (without the bag). Let us know how it turns out.

If you want more flavor you can add things like peppermint extract or even fresh mint.

[QUOTE=jbrokaw99;83923]Yes correct. Just disolve it in hot water and it wilk be a tea like drink (without the bag). Let us know how it turns out.

If you want more flavor you can add things like peppermint extract or even fresh mint.[/QUOTE]

Very well :slight_smile: trying in a few minutes

***** P.s. Boiling water don’t harm the powder’s qualities ?

Just trying it - still pretty beater

I’m takeing a full tsp of each - perhaps it’s too much

What would you think is the recommended dose per day ?

Try doing a half tsp of each twice a day instead of doing it all at once. Also try something strong like the pure peppermint extract to add in the mixture. That should eliminate a lot of the bitterness.

Ok. I will. Thanks.

Hi,

is it alright to consume Ashwagandha and Triphala together ? ( I mean mix them and consume)

Also, I will be happy to learn about Good trusted and Inexpensive sources in India that would ship Ashwaganda powder/extract And haritaki amalaki and bibhitaki powders abroad.

Thanks!

Your post have intrigued me a lot, because I have never heard about this type of supplements and beverages in my life. I am using Cirkul only for water enrichment, the tastes are just amazing. Here is more detailed info https://cirkul.pissedconsumer.com/review.html about Cirkul products from its clients, I hope someone will discover and love it.