Please help me with this article idea

Yogaforums.com receives over 30,000 unique visitors per month, yet the front page is severely lacking in my opinion. In addition there is a tremendous amount amount of wisdom and knowledge here that could reach more people and spur wonderful dialogue if it was created in article form. What I’m planning to do is create a place where members and guests of yogaforums.com can submit articles. Articles that are accepted will then be visible on the front page of this website and be able to be commented on and discussed here in the forums. The first 25 articles that are accepted will receive compensation of $20.00 each via Paypal. Thereafter, authors will not receive any monetary compensation, only the benefits gained from the article which include but are not limited to:

1. Getting your perspective across. Educating the public.
  2. Name recognition. As mentioned, more than 30,000 people visit this site per month.
  3. Each article can have a small tag line at the end which can include a link to your website. Yogaforums.com has a PR4 and is very authoritative in the eyes of Google.
  4. The first 25 accepted articles will come with a $20.00 compensation.

[B]Article requirements[/B]

A. 1000 or more words in length
B. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
C. You may have a three sentence tag (bio) line at the end of the article saying who you are. It may include one link to your website.
D. Articles will be open for comment and discussion, so you must be prepared for any sort of feedback.
E. Submitted articles may be kicked back for revisions before being accepted.
F. Not all articles will be accepted. If an article isn’t accepted for this site, I may propose it be submitted to another yoga related website but that will be your choice.
G. You may post the article under your main forum account or a pen name.
H. The article must be yoga related.
I. Articles must be unique content created by you that is nowhere else on the internet.

Thoughts on the general premise of this plan?

I think it is a good idea and I hope you get some submissions soon

Brilliant idea!