300 hour yoga ttc at AYM

Hi

I am searching advance yoga course, may be 300 hour course in July 2016 and went through many yoga schools in rishikesh on google but there are many schools providing 300 hour course and it really hard to choose. AYM yoga school curriculum seems interesting which includes different styles of yoga and also wellness yoga. do any one have attended AYM Yoga School’s 300 hour course?
how it ?

Hi Yogiom,

I did my 200 hour and than 300 hour yoga ttc in rishikesh at AYM. School is located in peaceful area of Tapovan Rishikesh just 10 minutes walk from main street.There was 6 teachers team teaching 300 hour and each yoga teacher was knowledgeable, friendly and available for you while teaching. Curriculum is really challenging as having yoga therapy, vinyasa yoga, adjustments, teaching practice, yoga sutras and anatomy. for me it was full of new knowledge and challenging. I recommend you if you really heading towards deepening your yoga in all direction. Hariom satsat

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey, Do you want to learn yoga from experts? we are at Arhanta yoga provides advanced yoga teacher training classes online at an affordable price.

Arhanta Yoga® is an international Yoga school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 4000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga Ashrams.

Our online academy is developed to help the students who do not have time or access to a suitable course in their vicinity. All online courses are exactly the same as our onsite courses & provided accredited certification. All our online courses come with a full satisfaction guarantee. Join our online Yin Yoga, Fundamentals of Ayurveda course or any other course and get certified on your own schedule.