Bikram Teacher Training refund?

Hi, my name is Tom. I’m trying to help my girl friend recover her money for the CANCELED Atlantic City NJ Bikram teacher training from last fall. We’ve made repeated phone calls and emails in an attempt to recover this money, but to no avail. Luckily $10,000 of the $16,600 tuition was paid by credit card and quickly refunded by the card company. However the remaining $6,600 was paid by check and that’s the problem. The Bikram people have acknowledged we are due a refund, but have been evasive and unresponsive to our requests. I’m reaching out to the yoga community for any help that may be offered. My girl friend has been a devoted yogi for over ten years and her life’s dream of becoming a certified Bikram instructor have been shattered!

All hope may not be lost from what I understand alot of teachers are now teaching bikram without his consent due to all the legal troubles he is having and he was found not able to copyright the moves technically he does not own the rights to the postures , aside from that I am sorry to hear about the experience she is having maybe try to find out if bikram is registered through the BBB and make a complaint that helps