Yoga Teacher Training On Line

If you want to become a home study certified Yoga teacher you can buy this or one of the other training programs online. They have some good deals on Yoga Teacher training courses:

Yoga Teacher Training Online - Yoga Certification On Line

Short Description of the man who created this online yoga course:

“If you’ve ever considered a career as a professional Yoga instructor, but weren’t sure where to get straight answers to your biggest questions about what it’s like to train and work as a professional Yoga teacher, then [B]you’ve come to the right place![/B]
I’ve spent the last 17 years teaching Yoga professionally, and I’ve also had the privilege of training hundreds of yoga enthusiasts to become Internationally certified yoga teachers and instructors.”

After meeting with over 100 Yoga teachers who were ill-equipped to start their own Yoga practices, and after speaking with dozens of people who genuinely wanted to become certified Yoga instructors, but who simply [B]couldn’t afford the thousands of dollars that traditional Yoga teacher training (on line or not) costs[/B] – not to mention the time they were usually required to take off from work to attend training camps – I decided it was time for me to [I]do something about it.[/I]
I wondered whether it would be possible to develop a [B]comprehensive home-study course[/B] that would give aspiring Yoga teachers all the practical [I]and[/I] business experience they needed to build their own successful Yoga practices.

You see, I knew that if a home-study Yoga certification course was going to be worthwhile, it would have to contain [B]comprehensive instruction in all of the following areas:[/B]
[ul]
[li]Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology[/li]> [li]Asanas[/li]> [li]Modifications[/li]> [li]Yoga philosophy & methodology[/li]> [li]Assisting with alignment[/li]> [li]Chakras[/li]> [li]Bandhas[/li]> [li]Mudras[/li]> [li]Yamas & Niyamas[/li]> [li]Pranayama[/li]> [li]Meditation and Relaxation[/li]> [li]Working with special populations[/li]> [li]Yoga Teaching Tips[/li]> [li]Yoga Teacher Ethics[/ul]Of course, [I]just being a great Yoga instructor isn’t enough… [/I]I’ve seen many wonderful Yoga instructors struggle just to pay their bills because they didn’t understand how to run a business! With this in mind, I also knew that for a home-study course, specifically designed for Yoga teachers, to really deliver, it would also need to tackle [B]crucial topics[/B] like: [/li]> [ul]
[li]Yoga Teacher Business Development[/li]> [li]Communications for Yoga Business[/li]> [li]Marketing Essentials for Yoga Instructors[/li]> [li]Networking Strategies to Build your Client List[/ul]Why not develop a package that combined the best of both worlds? A course that would let you earn the Internationally recognized Yoga instructor credentials you needed from the comfort of your own home AND would give you access to [B]one-on-one instruction with a professional Yoga instructor [/B]when you needed it! [/li]>
It was at that very moment that I started developing the [I]Yoga Teacher “Training-Camp-in-a-Box” [/I]for Yoga Certification On Line.

Does anyone have any real experience with this program?

I think books or online courses like this can never replace a good yoga teacher whether you are just a student or to be “yoga instructor”. Even Yoga scriptures like Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Shiva Samhita, Gherand Samhita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika are accessories to a good yoga teacher.

Namaste

If I read this a month ago I would have thought…hmm…maybe I should look into this… but recent experience with a yoga teacher tells me that you really need to have a teacher be in the same room with you to physically teach you and that DVDs and distance programs are at best a supplement to training with an actual Yoga teacher.

Living in Canada I know that there are many remote or rural areas where access to teachers is rare, if at all. A program like this one would really come in handy.

I guess point is missed here. I would like to quote few lines from a book “Complete Hatha Yoga By Kevin & Venika Kingsland”

Yoga asanas , when done properly, are powerful, efficient, effective exercises which have definite, predictable, positive results. When they are done incorrectly they will either have an entirely neutral effect and produce no results at all or else prove extremely detrimental. --Kevin & Venika Kingsland

It is very important that we do Asanas (Postures) correctly and I believe nothing can replace the presence of a competent teacher\guide. I also believe that it should be regulated and no one should be allowed to teach yoga without having completed training from a certified school. Online courses can only provide theoretical knowledge.

[B]Yoga is 99% Practice and 1% theory – K. Patabhi Jois, Founder of Ashtanga Yoga[/B]

Thanks alot. ttyl

I agree to most of your comments that online course and DVD course can never replace a real world yoga instructor. But that does not mean there is no value for the books, online and video courses.

Books, DVDs and online materials can provide LOTS and LOTS of knowledge in a very short time and your convenience whenever and wherever you want it. It prepares you with all the theory. It prepares you to ask the right questions to the actual instructor and take full benefit of the time with a real instructor. I believe different people learn different ways; but as far as I am concerned, it would take me like 50 times more time if I were to learn only from a real instructor. Not implying real yoga instructor is not required.

Online courses, books, DVD’s are great resouces to help one understand yoga in depth. Yoga instructors then help to do things correctly. Books, DVDs will help one to be prepared and ask the right questions and get the right guidance from the guru in the areas where needed.

To conclude, I would say books and online courser are not any less of a value then a real instructor; unless one has infinite amount of money, time and patience.

Perhaps true, perhaps not. Allow me to quote Bodhidarma, the [COLOR=black]Buddhist monk traditionally credited as the transmitter of Zen to China.[/COLOR]

<< A special transmission outside the scriptures,
Not founded upon words and letters;
By pointing directly to one’s mind
It lets one see into one’s own true nature and thus attain Buddhahood. >>

In spiritual studies, ?something? is transmitted from teacher to student, something that cannot possibly be captured by books, dvd?s and other modern contraptions. There is really no good replacement for the guru ? sisya relationship. For one thing, dvd?s do not teach you humility. So please enjoy all of the modern methods for the transfer of knowledge. But never forget that they exclude the quintessence.

Speaking of online, some of you thats interested in Yoga maybe interested in this.

I have a Yoga site for sale for $60 bucks. except payments through Paypal.

Its a beautiful website and for some one interested in yoga it would great to have. I just dont have the time nor the interest in Yoga to market the site.

Its fully automated with Articles and videos updated daily.

3 streams of income, adsense, Ebay, and Amazon.

Let me know we can work something out.

Begin the life-changing journey by exploring the divinity and wisdom of yoga in all of its manifestations!

Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training in India is a certified professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by knowledgeable and experienced teachers from our yoga ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams in India and in the Netherlands.

I do! I did my masters in yoga. And now I work in the same university from where I got my degree. I'm a certified yoga professor and I train other student on the same subject matter. It's a good skill and it's been doing great for me.

Let me know if you have any questions

Free Meditation Worldwide

Expert recommended Dr Jambu Jain as a Top Endocrinologist in Bhopal,Best Diabetes Doctor in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Just because of Dr Jambu Jain patient reviews, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and their general excellence.

Thanks for the info, it's rather useful. I am thinking about switching from PayPal to Varo, I got the latest deals via varo money customer service number and I found them better than similar options from PayPal. Did anybody try Varo Money?