Is spritiual belief required to be a yogi?

Modus operandi -> Spontaneous

Boom!

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;83816]Modus operandi -> Spontaneous[/QUOTE]

And? Sorry, but if people respond rudely, I can in kind. Despite what some mystic guru said millennia ago, humans don’t take kindly to negativity. Generally people don’t embrace it.

[QUOTE=namismybabe;83830]And? Sorry, but if people respond rudely, I can in kind. Despite what some mystic guru said millennia ago, humans don’t take kindly to negativity. Generally people don’t embrace it.[/QUOTE]

Not being rude, you suggested intent on my part whereas it?s quite the opposite everything seems to be happening spontaneously out of unconditional love, not trying to convince you of anything simply exchanging perspectives.

That was actually a very good explanation Ray.

In short what ray said.

Believes are not “real”.
That is why you can believe anything you want :wink:
In science is art of reality. Fire Burns, believe it or not.

When you realize “who you are” has been generated out of “what you believe” AND you realize what you believe is simply a transient condition " beliefs are shadows"
Then it allows you to drop all beliefs, all inclinations, and rest in consciousness.

Some people try to jump directly to this experiance. People like me accedently generated this experiance out of physiological phenomena “tantra”.

All the mystics and sages n yogis know this. It is a mastery and influence over the human condition <
This it requires no belief, only results!!