Is there life after death

[QUOTE=Seeking;83577]The evening news I am referring to that is chock full of madness is just that. Murder violence the rape of women etc… that is madness by anyones definition.

These are all examples of mankind with mind turned outwards from kutastha.

You are correct experinces can not be quantified, I have tried my best but fail each time.

Blind leading the blind is not quite correct that implies an absolute, sometimes all it takes a a word phrased in just such a way that an ah ha moment is had and a break through in understanding comes from it.

Thanks for the advice on the Yoga Sutras all the ones I have ever read have always been in commentary. A Good link would be appreciated.

I am curious have you gotten away from Kriya, it seemed like you were involved in it at one point but now only rely on the Yoga Sutras. If you have left Kriya behind it would be interesting to know why.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[B][I]I am aware of ‘kriya’ and have been ‘initiated’ into the ‘lineage’ of Lahiri Mahashaya–> Tinkori Lahiri–> Satyacharan Lahiri–> Shibendu Lahiri, as well as a few other lineages claiming to be very orthodox. I have a comprehensive personal knowledge and understanding of all kriyas and practices. I still do the yogic kriyas that Lahiri’s tantric guru ‘babaji’ suggested but all else is unfortunately garbage.

Link to yoga-sutras: www.arlingtoncenter.org/Sanskrit-English.pdf[/I][/B]

For the link.

I am not certain what the rest is you are calling garbage but I agree there is allot surrounding Kriya especially the organizations which are often just cults in disguise.

I remember a while back a thread concerning the false teachers of Kriya, did you ever find a satisfactory source?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83580]For the link.

I am not certain what the rest is you are calling garbage but I agree there is allot surrounding Kriya especially the organizations which are often just cults in disguise.

I remember a while back a thread concerning the false teachers of Kriya, did you ever find a satisfactory source?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[B][I]You’re very welcome. Yoga becomes garbage when someone tries to combine it with lame concepts of charities, schools, churches, ashrams etc. etc.

Yoga is an understanding and a way of non-reaction, which causes a dramatic increase in awareness (and therefor intelligence as well).

Show me someone who claims to be a ‘guru’ of ‘kriya yoga’ and I will show you a filthy liar.

The ‘mind’ of man dies with little, or great, effort depending on how traumatized the individual is. Peace/respect to you.
[/I][/B]

Is there life after death?
pardon my cultural thing…answering in a question …

• what kind of life? what form of life?
  • the death of what?

I like the explanation in chapter 43 in ‘Autobiography of a Yogi’. How can we answer these questions through debate? We can only know through personal experience. Fun to think about though.

[QUOTE=wickeddeath2;83258]No …there is no life after death , but there is death after life we still coassist in our etheric form.:smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Could not have said it better myself :smiley:

answer for modern minds, using breathe people can experience & know this answers by them selfs, technique is called “holotropic breathwork” created Stanislav Grof a reputed psychiatrist from USA, holotropic breathwork is used healing traumas & many other issues, shamans of amazon were also using to go to alter state of consciousness, some times people are facing issue which might have occur in past life which they carry in this life & not knowing what it is, when they go to session they experience the actual event & body release that issue, many cases & research is already there from many years.

Tartak meditation technique watching yourself in mirror 30 minutes a day for 21 days can
give you this answer ( But Its nor recommended to this Practice )

smiles shiva