Personal relationship with God in Yoga

[QUOTE=Hubert;23116]If I was not believing you can do better, I would not answer.

This concept shows that for you, the human being is nothing but what goes into the earth. Or, that for you, God is just a name what can be associated with anything. The first is strict materialism, the second is either pantheism … but rather it is the most radical monism possible. Neither one is based on knowledge (aka first hand expereince) but on belief, because it sounds good, and reassuring.[/QUOTE]
I think you have read deeper into what I mean then I intended to express.
It’s ok though :slight_smile: God is more then what is seen, more than materialism of course
based on experience, I am… so how can it not be?
my best to you brother
Neil

[QUOTE=Hubert;23128]I Their love is human love. But human love needs to be directed towards humans, and divine love is directed towards the divine. And there is not an artificial distinction here, because the latter is able to include the former, but not otherwise. [/QUOTE]
Forest Gump had love for Jenny, for his momma, for his son, for bubba, lieutenant dan, etc… I could care less if he loved GOD, Believed in GOD, etc… He was a great example of simplicity, “I felt like running”. "Im not a smart man, but I know what love is"
for you hubert you may need to see the connectedness in all, maybe that is your path, to have the expeience of the Buhda, jesus, etc… and if that is your wish, I hope in my heart that you have it. If you have that seeing, knowing, will your love be greater then forest Gumps?
best to you on your path brother and thanks for the conversation
Neil

[quote=Bentinho Massaro;23129]Well I must admit that I find all stones have much more wisdom to them then most humans I have met.

[/quote] Well, do you treat people like stones, or stones like human beings ? If your kid asks for bread, do you give him/her stones instead ?
My formulation was necessarily erroneus, as language what we use is the language of this world.
You make the same distinctions every day, every hour, every minute, this is how you are able to function as a human being. But you take them as granted, as normal, as natural. Not only you, and not only consciously. Your own liver works by such distinctions, and does it to your benefit.

In my experience existence is rather straight to the point and natural. If something sounds like humans made it up and structured it, it is most often so.

One must be blind to not see the wisdom expressed and working in one’s organism, and also that of the world. Human beings did not create themselves through thinking: let’s have two legs, two hands, blood vessels, muscles, bones, nerves, brain, hair, genders, and so one. These systems and differences do exist for real, we just gave them names. But naming them does not mean we created them. Surely, our descriptions are far from being able to represent the whole picture, hence the need for a more suitable tool. I do believe that truth can be expereinced in other ways, and one can never be a healer for example without being able to witness what happens in a sick human being.

Your expereince of existence being straight an natural is much more limited than you would like to admit … I call it a defence mechanism, to withdraw into one’s consciusness, and delight in it’s existence. What can be great for those meditation hours, or in a cloister, and still requires the support of relative truths, knowledge (comprehension of distinct phenomena and their relations), to be able to perform any action in the world. You, of course are shy about the latter, because you need to leave that comfy place of yours, and concern yourself with annoying details.

[QUOTE=justwannabe;23142]Forest Gump had love for Jenny, for his momma, for his son, for bubba, lieutenant dan, etc… I could care less if he loved GOD, Believed in GOD, etc… He was a great example of simplicity, “I felt like running”. "Im not a smart man, but I know what love is"
for you hubert you [B]MAY[/B] need to see the connectedness in all, maybe that is your path, to have the expeience of the Buhda, jesus, etc… and if that is your wish, I hope in my heart that you have it. If you have that seeing, knowing, will your love be greater then forest Gumps?
best to you on your path brother and thanks for the conversation
Neil[/QUOTE]
the above post was meant to be MAY, not man, typo