Shaktipat

Hello Saulekas;

The colors of the Chakras are different depending on the subtlety of the Subtle Body, which one is observing. That is to say that there are higher levels of Chakras, which vibrate with higher colors than the mainstream known colors. Some see the Heart Chakra as vibrating a beautiful Green, while others see the higher aspect of the Heart Chakra as vibrating as the color Gold.

Another reason for this is that there are actually more than the commonly talked about Single Heart Chakra called the Anahata Chakra. There is the Ananda Ghanda Heart Chakra and another still, which I have personally experienced. These all vibrate at different frequencies of consciousness, and therefore their colors are different. Different spiritual religions and traditions around the world focus on different Chakras and that is the reason that there is a variety of colors talked about.

As for Santeria, Voodoo, Hoodoo and similar beliefs, I have always stayed away from these types of practices. They offer animal sacrifices and they have within their practices, beliefs, which are not in line with my own experiences, so I do not focus on these types of religions.

I have spiritual empowerments which cover just about anything one will ever need on the spiritual path. I have designed a system of delivery, which is clean, safe, pleasant and powerful. I am satisfied at this point on this journey that I can offer a client a viable solution in most situations. There have been a few cases in the past where I have referred clients to others in the Psychology and Psychiatry fields, etc. These fields are not my primary focus as I tend to work with psychologically healthy individuals for the most part.

God Bless, Yona Jyotiananda.

Thank you for your answer about the colors of the chakras. It was important for me. That picture that I found in your website as I mentioned before comes from sahaja yoga website. This is the first yoga I did or was initiated in this lifetime. However I am still not sure wether it is truthful or non true cult.
I want to ask about egyptian pantheon, since I found in your website, that there is an initiation related to goddess Isis. I had strong experiences involving the third eye after doing offerings to Horus, Maat, Khepri. I have a book that is all about how Hindu pantheon is an evolved version of the egyptian pantheon. Krishna is a hindu version of Khepri etc. Do you agree with this theory?

What I mean is would you agree that the source of current religions, culture, science etc. was africa, black people?

Also I wonder how come that sometimes hindu saints were glasses(not necessary the old ones)? Can’t they just heal themselves? I understand that maybe when you are old even if your chakras are well balanced your body can be sick because let’s say it is unable to keep the white light integrated, but my logic tells me that a saint has to die healthy by doing intentional mahasamadhi or to stay alive like kriya babaji nagaraj is said to be. Could you solve this puzzle, please.

Hello Dear Saulekas;

[B]Q)[/B] I want to ask about Egyptian pantheon, since I found in your website, that there is an initiation related to goddess Isis. I had strong experiences involving the third eye after doing offerings to Horus, Maat, Khepri. I have a book that is all about how Hindu pantheon is an evolved version of the egyptian pantheon. Krishna is a hindu version of Khepri etc. Do you agree with this theory?
[B]A)[/B] The Hindu Lineage comes directly down from Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. This is their Trinity. Lord Brahma is the ?Creator,? Lord Vishnu is the ?Sustainer,? and Lord ?Shiva? is the ?Destroyer.? All three of these Gods are merely incarnations of the One God in Hinduism named ?Lord Brahman (spelled with an ?n? at the end of his name. He is the Creator of all of Creation).?

If God is all things that ever were and ever will be, then it makes sense that everything is a part of God. Lord Krishna, Lord Rama and many more Gods and Goddesses are aspects (or incarnations) of Lord Vishnu. Lord Hanumanji is an incarnation of Lord Shiva and so it goes. All of the over 33 million Gods and Goddesses in Hinduism are aspects/incarnations of the Trinity in one way or the other, and all of these aspects are really just the ?Play of Consciousness? of Lord Brahman.

They are all different in appearance to some degree, and they all have different attributes to some degree, but they are all a part of the Same God at the same time.

In Egyptian Mythology (reality), the God and Goddess Osiris and Isis are the male/female aspects of the One God as well (are all of the others mentioned in your posting). If you Chose to see the light and be Unitarian in your thinking, then you will observe that they must also be a apart of the same One God by definition, since the One God is all there is (if this is your spiritual lean).

Originally, the Gods and Goddesses came from another sister Universal Creation named the Dahl Universe. From there they traveled to this Karmic Reality (illusory consciousness based in duality). They came on a mission to wake-up and help Realize the Beings in this neck of the woods. The first place they anchored was the Lyran Planetary System. Once established there, they split into factions and blew up that world because the Ignorance of this Karmic Universe is very strong and only the strong can resist its pull on our consciousness.

Most everyone in the Lyran Planetary system was fully God Realized. They next took up residence in the Sirius Star system, Orion, etc. This is where the Egyptians looked to for the origin of their Gods and Goddesses. The Pyramids where built in alignment with these stars in order to increase/amplify the Star Energies within their King?s and Queen?s Chambers. They used the King?s Chamber for spiritual initiations. The square light passages measuring only about 6? in diameter were built aiming at that star cluster, not merely for sun light to enter the chamber (because a star is a sun), but amore importantly for the consciousness behind the suns rays to enter into the chamber (Prana Shakti also known as God?s Light, Grace Light). This light was needed in order to amplify the spiritual energy within the chamber to levels sufficient enough to transmit and receive Healings, and Spiritual Initiations and Rites of Passage Consciousness from one priest to another, and finally to the Pharaohs. The Pharaohs were not thought to be Gods because of their official post alone. They were thought to be Gods because of the spiritual powers (Siddhis) which they possessed. They were seen as magical in those days and revered as the highest level of priest as well as a God.

Actually, the entire Egyptian lineage can be seen as an extension of the Atlantian era. Their Spiritual knowledge was handed down those lines. It is a real shame that the Library in Alexandria was burned to the ground because within the pages of those books were some of the most advanced spiritual teachings and empowerments known to creation. There were volumes of entire systems of spiritual truths all of the way up to and including full physical transmutation into light bodies, which would have taken far beyond the feudalistic system we currently experience on this planet.

I own two volumes of books, which are very rare, but you can purchase copies if you wish through an Indian outlet over the internet. They are focused on transmuting the physical body into pure ?Lifetrons.? In addition, they were actually written by none other than T.R. Thulasiram ? ?A cooperative study of Swami Ramalingam with Sri Aurobindo and the Mother and Tirumoolar?

The Title of the 2 Volumes is:

?Arut Perum Jyothi and the Deathless Body? by: T.R. Thulasiram
(University of Madras)

The pages are extremely fragile and need to be handled with extreme care in order not to damage them.

If you would like to experience a very wonderful light/consciousness transforming energy, then you can repeat the following mantra while focusing on each of your Chakras beginning with the base chakra (each for 3 minutes while repeating the following and imagining an image of either a brilliant white light and/or Sri Ramalinga within each of the chakras). Include this practice for the Crown Chakra as well as the lower 6 chakras, even though we do not contain any Karmas in the Crown. The Crown is needed to be open in order to obtain full Cosmic Consciousness. The Mantra burns off massive amounts of Karmas in the lower 6 chakras. There is another version of this mantra on the internet (Arut Perum Jyoti, Arut Perum Jyoti, Thani Perum Karunai, Arut Perum Jyoti), but I am supplying the mantra as shown in the book - below:

?Arut Perunjoti, Arut Perunjoti,
Tanip Perung Karunai, Arut Perunjoti?

(Vast Grace-Light, Vast Grace-Light,
Supreme Compassion, Vast Grace-Light)

This is considered the ?Maha Mantra,? the Great Mantra.

[B]Q)[/B] What I mean is would you agree that the source of current religions, culture, science etc. was africa, black people?
[B]A)[/B] The oldest city in the world known to modern man is either Baghdad in Iraq, or Damascus in Syria. Some say it is another city, but the bottom line is that it is within a relatively small area of the world (based on the population several thousand years ago). In both of these countries, the people had darker skin and many of them had afro type hair (curly).

Today?s North African general population?s physical features might be confused with some of the earlier civilizations. Some say that Jesus also had these features, instead of looking Caucasian, with long straight hair. I would have to go along with the crowd and agree that it is true.

Also, do not forget that the farther south you go in India, the darker their skin color is. In India, they consider their darker skinned brothers and sisters (from Southern India) to be black. Therefore, it is very likely that the original religions, Gods, and Goddesses were dark skinned in India as well.

Many of the earlier Egyptian Pharaohs were of North African decent. They were Kings and Queens in Africa before becoming Pharaohs in some cases.

[B]Q)[/B] Also I wonder how come that sometimes hindu saints were glasses(not necessary the old ones)? Can’t they just heal themselves? I understand that maybe when you are old even if your chakras are well balanced your body can be sick because let’s say it is unable to keep the white light integrated.
[B]A)[/B] As long as the Human Be-ing wearing this ?Smart-Suit? (as I like to refer to the Human physical body), they will indeed be susceptible to its shortcomings.

Once the Being and his/her smart suit is at-one energetically speaking, and the body is vibrating at a high enough frequency that it matches the vibratory rate of its occupant (the Be-ing within ? you are that Be-ing), then, there are no longer any physical, emotional, mental and spiritual maladies, and glasses are no longer needed. At that point, you can redesign your smart suit any way you wish, and it is indestructible.

[B]Q)[/B] My logic tells me that a saint has to die healthy by doing intentional Maha Samadhi or to stay alive like kriya babaji nagaraj is said to be. Could you solve this puzzle, please.
[B]A)[/B] I am not really clear on your question, but a person does not need to be completely healthy in order to achieve Maha Samadhi as far as I am aware. As long as the spiritual energetic energies and consciousness are flowing properly, I believe the person can still become fully enlightened. Remember however, that full enlightenment is not the end of the road, it is but the first real stage f major progress toward that end. The end of the road does not come until the Be-ing is fully merged back into the God-Head once more. It is a full cycle exercise, which we are involved with here.

Hello Dear Saulekas;

I almost forgot to write something I believe is very important to understand in regard to the physical body (according to the Hindu Saints and Rishis).

As long as a Being is born in a physical body, he/she will surely die in a physical body, except in the very rare situation where they transcend that level of consciousness and vibration, but this is extremely rare indeed.

I believe that we are about witness many more of these types of transformations into the spiritual on this planet shortly.

Hello Yona!

As to “pranic” Kundalini rising, i exactly feel this, i can draw Her up to Anahata Chakra, but i feel nothing spiritual, just a huge energy in the chakra where She is, pleasant,orgasmic sensations and a sound of burning fire inside my head. Sometimes my body jerks.

What is the difference between this and a “full bloom” K rising?
What should i do for achieving the latter?
Should i first “pranically” draw Her up to Sahasrara?
Is a shaktipat mandatory? I already did have a diksha at the Kriya Yoga Ashram in Risikesh (India) two years ago.

I follow the yogic path (Sivanada lineage): Hatha Yoga (Vishnudevananda), Kriya Yoga (Satyanada), and Zen meditation.
Up to six hours per day.

What do you gess?

Thank you!

Hello Panoramix;

[B]Q)[/B] As to “pranic” Kundalini rising, i exactly feel this, i can draw Her up to Anahata Chakra, but i feel nothing spiritual, just a huge energy in the chakra where She is, pleasant,orgasmic sensations and a sound of burning fire inside my head. Sometimes my body jerks.
[B]A)[/B] That is spiritual. When you feel bliss, energetic pressure, a lot of energy, pleasant feelings, etc, - that is spiritual. The problem most people have is that they have preconceived notions about what “Spiritual” should feel like based on past experiences, or based on other people’s experiences. Everyone’s experiences are their own. Your experiences will not necessarily match other people’s exactly. It depends where you are on you path and how far you have to go still.

When you experience body movements such as jerking, it is once again not the Kundalini, but rather the Prana. This experience is called a “Kriya.” The word relates to “Movement,” either physical or in consciousness, such sounds, and also vibrations. It is caused by the Prana pushing against a Karmic blockage within the meridian system. This in turn causes a vibration/reaction.

[B]Q)[/B] What is the difference between this and a “full bloom” K rising? What should i do for achieving the latter? Should i first “pranically” draw Her up to Sahasrara?
Is a shaktipat mandatory? I already did have a diksha at the Kriya Yoga Ashram in Risikesh (India) two years ago.
[B]A)[/B] Once the Kundalini reaches the Crown fully, it begins the enlightenment process in earnest. Do not expect a Big Bang experience, instead, just be open to continual deepening of your crown chakra and experiences of being more in Equanimity than before, until you become fully immersed in the Oneness of Being.

You are welcome to go to my website where you will find the answer to your question regarding the Kundalini Shaktipat on the “Kriya Babaji and the 18 Siddhas Kundalini Shaktipat Initiation” page. The empowerments I offer do not interfere with any other practices you are currently involved in. Also, take a look at the “Trance-Medium Loop Meditation” (also known as the “Meditate while you Sleep”) on the page entitled: “Spiritual Enlightenment Program.” It will propel you forward quite rapidly even while you take your normal sleep.

[B]Q)[/B] I follow the yogic path (Sivanada lineage): Hatha Yoga (Vishnudevananda), Kriya Yoga (Satyanada), and Zen meditation.
Up to six hours per day.
[B]A)[/B] By doing what you are doing in conjunction with what I offer, you will surely arrive at your desired outcome much faster than before.

Thank you Yona.
I shall have a look to it.

om shanti

Hi, Yona,
I have questions regarding sublimation or transmutation of sexual energy. When it is transmuted, does the semen itself travel upwards or just the energy “behind” it travels up the spine? Does the amount of semen left in testicles change after transmutation or it stays the same level, but just without vitality?
Is it difficult to do the actual transmutation thing? I read a book about tantra, which gives an excersise that is to tense the muscles from bottom to top, also to have intent, imagine energy moving upwards…but I believe there must be some techniques that would be more concrete. Why? look…

In my personal experience doing offerings (or puja, but puja is only about hindu gods maybe) could really be the thing that caused sexual transmutation thing. But I am not sure. According to a book called “Hip Hop Decoded” I did puja for Tupac Shakur (I know that these things can be dangerous etc. I don’t practice them anymore, I just want to tell the facts, I also know that he is not Krishna or Christ, I just wanted to do what’s prescribed in a book to gain results). The first time I felt very clear and obvious rush of energy going upward direction(like kundalini) and as a result this energy turned into a lower abdominal muscle mass. Maybe there was some change behind the muscle too, like the intestines, but I am mentioning only seeable, touchable results. This ritual not always worked for me the same intensity, but the same way always. Once I did it while having about one month reservoir of semen and the lower abdominal muscle became really massive in matter of seconds. At the place where sacral chakra is located. It was a pity that at the time I didn’t realise that it could be semen being transmuted. I thought the energy was coming from nowhere(Tupac himself). So I have a theory that doing puja to a deity transmutes semen to chakra, that the deity is being associated to. (maybe Tupac became some sort of deity, that represents sacral chakra, while his opposite Notorious B.I.G. represents the throat chakra, according to my experiences). At that time I mistakenly thought I found an unlimited source of energy and wanted to share it and by the process of pujas was trying to do energy transfer to another my girlfriend, that was away. As a result I lost a great deal of prana and had inner conversations and imaginations related to her, but it was all fake I think, just a play of mind and I don’t even know if she got any of my energy.(I know now from my own painful experience that energy transfers are MUST NOTS, so no need to elaborate much on the fact that it is wrong) The only thing I know that my stomach became smaller and lost a great deal of prana to garbage, but still felt good for a while. I did the Tupac thing again to regain energy and it worked to some degree the same way again, but not as much. And then after doing this same ritual with Tupac I was forced to realise that it was something like semen transmutation, because just after puja I started to feel sort of pain in my testicles and later in other organs in the lower abdomen. Inflammation proccesses started…I am still recovering from this nightmare. What I need now is as much prana as possible to heal myself first and than hopefully to progress spiritually by filling my upper centers with energy. I doubt if mantra sadhana, which I am doing daily would bring me much prana just by itself. maybe it would, but I am also looking for an effective way to transmute my sexual energy. I know that you do Microcosmic Orbit initiation, but I have doubts that meditation or stating an intent would actually transmute my sexual energy. Does puja trasmute sexual energy?

I am not doing any pujas now, but I would like to share my past wild experiments:

Shiva - I decided to do puja to Shiva by offering little fruits and seeds one by one. I started to feel like my heart became made of metal and that atoms in my body started to move at enourmous speed. Anyway it was a non-pleasant experience, that led to nowhere.

Krishna - doing puja to this archetype caused change in my state of mind. I kind of turned me into a hyper-peaceful person, which was not always the most useful state to be in public.

Also I would like to write about one extremely vivid dream that I had in the past which is related to Kriya Babaji Nagaraj or at least his picture. At the climax of this dream I was climbing the ladder which broke and I was falling down from a very high point and smashed into the ground, got up still alive all bloody and felt like “ha, now I know what happens when you die. Nothing.” And after this dream a picture of Kriya Babaji appeared “on the screen” for quite a while, like if he was the author of the movie and I woke up. It was his painted picture. This dream was extremely vivid and felt very different that other dreams.

I heard stories, that when a disciple comes to study with Kriya Babaji, Babaji tells to take a death test and jump off the cliff. And only those who do it are being revived by Kriya Babaji and accepted as disciples. Is Kriya Babaji still in a physical form? I want to visit him.

Also recently after reading about your encounters with Ammachi I wrote her an email with a humble healing request. The same night I had a dream. Maybe it was just a play of subconscious mind, but funny enough to mention. I was in a concert of a dozen different guitar players in this dream. One of these players was me. I am a jazz and other styles guitarist in real life. I was testing instruments of other players in this dream and there was one jazz guitar that sounded and felt really amazing. I started to check the brand name immediately and funny enough it was written “Ammachi Acoustic Sound System” on this guitar. Inside this hollowbody it was also written “Ammachi” and somebody told me that it is not only the name of the company, but the name of the owner of this instrument…Only when I woke up I remembered that Ammachi is the name of that woman from India, that I wrote an e-mail to.

I apologize for not responding to your posting until now. I just visited this site in while. Your questions are extensive and it would be easier for me if in the future you can post a portion at a time so that it is easier for me to respond.

[B]Q)[/B] I have questions regarding sublimation or transmutation of sexual energy. When it is transmuted, does the semen itself travel upwards or just the energy “behind” it travels up the spine? Does the amount of semen left in testicles change after transmutation or it stays the same level, but just without vitality?
[B]A)[/B] Yes, the Semen is transmuted along with the seminal fluid. The Sperm count within the testicles drops considerably while this sublimation is taking place. It transforms from liquid, to electro-chemical, to light consciousness. It will be felt traveling up the spinal column into the Crown Chakra (if it is able to up that far).

[B]Q)[/B] Is it difficult to do the actual transmutation thing? I read a book about tantra, which gives an excersise that is to tense the muscles from bottom to top, also to have intent, imagine energy moving upwards…but I believe there must be some techniques that would be more concrete. Why? look…
[B]A)[/B] The Micro/Macro Cosmic Orbit I offer is the technique used by the Tibetan Monks to do exactly that.

[B]Q)[/B] The first time I felt very clear and obvious rush of energy going upward direction(like kundalini) and as a result this energy turned into a lower abdominal muscle mass. Maybe there was some change behind the muscle too, like the intestines, but I am mentioning only seable, touchable results.
[B]A)[/B] The reason I cannot work with you in your current state of Being is that you do not Trust. You are not Open to things you cannot see or touch physically. These things are of the Physical world and cannot bridge the gap to the Spiritual Worldly Knowingness.

[B]Q)[/B] So I have a theory that doing puja to a deity transmutes semen to chakra, that the deity is being associated to. (maybe Tupac became some sort of deity, that represents sacral chakra, while his opposite Notorious B.I.G. represents the throat chakra, according to my experiences).
[B]A)[/B] Deities do not transmute your Semen into Light - Your Soul does. You Are the Pure Soul. You are the Creator of your Reality, but when you live in illusion, you create illusion. Tupac did not become anything other than Tupac and the same goes for B.I.G. They are neither Saints nor Christs. They are merely experiencing and reaping the fruits of their Past Karmas in the Astral Heavens/Hells depending on their past actions (life lessons). This is same for anyone who leaves this Earth Plane still in a Human form.

[B]Q)[/B] I thought the energy was coming from nowhere (Tupac himself).
[B]A)[/B] The energy was created by your own actions/practices, but there is energy and then there is Energy! Truly Spiritual Energy feels extremely Pure, Blessed/Blissful and Tranquil, and yet Invigorating all at the same time. There is far cry from merely building energy for a Boxing Match and building Energetic Cosmic Awareness from Spiritual Practices focused on Go or an aspect of God. The First merely builds energy, which is quickly used-up physically through daily activities, and the Second is stored and accumulated for Purification of the Mind/Body/Spirit merging in the culmination of total Consciousness and Bliss.

[B]Q)[/B] I know now from my own painful experience that energy transfers are MUST NOTS, so no need to elaborate much on the fact that it is wrong.
[B]A)[/B] Not only is it not a good idea, but actually, it will cause new Karmas to be created and actually retard your Spiritual progress. In addition, it does absolutely nothing in the way of accelerating you forward on your Spiritual Path at all. The Only way to move forward on your spiritual path is to burn off old Karmas and Samskaras - period. If whatever you are doing is not effectively doing this, then you are wasting your time.

[B]Q)[/B] And then after doing this same ritual with Tupac I was forced to realise that it was something like semen transmutation, because just after puja I started to feel sort of pain in my testicles and later in other organs in the lower abdomen. Inflammation processes started…I am still recovering from this nightmare.
[B]A)[/B] Certain Breath Retention exercises can actually cause infections to occur within the Urethra and urinary tract. When Breath Retention is unsupervised or not under the guidance of a spiritual teacher, it can cause the urine to back-up into the wrong area and even to travel up the Vasdefferen (the spaghetti tubing from the testical to the penis through which the semen passes). When this occurs, it can and usually does cause severe pain due to infection and inflammation. When I was in martial arts, this situation was almost common because we were receiving full force blunt trauma attacks to the abdominal wall at the level of the bladder in an upwardly stroke. The force was so great that it lifted us up off of the ground. Just like squeezing a rubber tube filled with water when both ends are sealed, the water tries to flow in the other direction from the pressure and compression. The typical remedy for the above situation is Doxycycline.

From Wikipedia the Free Encyclopedia:

Doxycycline (INN) (pronounced /ˌdɒksɪˈsaɪkliːn/) is a member of the tetracycline antibiotics group and is commonly used to treat a variety of infections. Doxycycline is a semi-synthetic tetracycline invented and clinically developed in the early 1960s by Pfizer Inc. and marketed under the brand name Vibramycin. Vibramycin received FDA approval in 1967, becoming Pfizer’s first once-a-day broad-spectrum antibiotic. Other brand names include Monodox, Microdox, Periostat, Vibra-Tabs, Doryx, Vibrox, Adoxa, Doxyhexal and Atridox (topical doxycycline hyclate for Periodontitis).

[B]Q)[/B] I doubt if mantra sadhana, which I am doing daily would bring me much prana just by itself. maybe it would, but I am also looking for an effective way to transmute my sexual energy. I know that you do Microcosmic Orbit initiation, but I have doubts that meditation or stating an intent would actually transmute my sexual energy.
[B]A)[/B] Once again - Your doubt is the exact reason you would not be a good candidate for this work, and yes, it works extremely well when received open mindedly and open heartedly from a person within whom this energy consciousness is alive and active. Just because it has worked for numerous others, doesn’t mean you have to allow it to influence your beliefs.

[B]Q)[/B] Does puja trasmute sexual energy?
[B]A)[/B] Yes, to a certain degree, but when you are doing practices with this end result in mind it goes much faster. I practiced the “Tibetan Micro and Macro Cosmic Orbit Meditation” 3 times a day for 3 years back in 1994 before it brought me to its culmination and white light experience. It is extremely powerful and beneficial for this goal.

The rest of my reply is too long for this page so I will submit it in the following post.

CONTINUATION of above POST

[B]Q)[/B] Shiva - I decided to do puja to Shiva by offering little fruits and seeds one by one. I started to feel like my heart became made of metal and that atoms in my body started to move at enourmous speed. Anyway it was a non-pleasant experience, that led to nowhere.
[B]A)[/B] Puja to the Lord in the form of Sada Shiva is extremely beneficial. You were actually receiving a deep cleansing and the beginning stages of heart transformation into a more spiritualized heart. That can sometimes scare the individual. My suggestion is that you once again take-up doing pujas for Lord Shiva but you need to shift your purpose to Union with God instead of becoming powerful or being filled with Prana. When you have the wrong desire in mind while doing puja, the wrong results will come about. You must come out of the egoic need for empowerment, and enter the God-Self’s Unconditional Love Conscious and Awareness - there is nothing more beautiful or transforming than that.

[B]Q)[/B] Krishna - doing puja to this archetype caused change in my state of mind. I kind of turned me into a hyper-peaceful person, which was not always the most useful state to be in public.
[B]A)[/B] The same is true for the Lord in the Form of Krishna. Your problem is that you are trying this and that and quitting after a period of time. I will tell you the same thing that the Hindu Saints always say - “Don’t dig hundreds of shallow holes searching for treasure. Locate a spot where it has been found before, and keep digging.”

[B]Q)[/B] after this dream a picture of Kriya Babaji appeared “on the screen” for quite a while, like if he was the author of the movie and I woke up. It was his painted picture. This dream was extremely vivid and felt very different that other dreams.
[B]A)[/B] Whenever you see a Great Saint such as Ammachi or Kriya Babaji in a dream or a vision, know that you have been blessed. That they are coming to you in either answer to a prayer or you are receiving assistance from the subtle plane from that particular Being. It is a great Boon (positive Omen) and not every person will have such a wonderful experience in their life.

[B]Q)[/B] I heard stories, that when a disciple comes to study with Kriya Babaji, Babaji tells to take a death test and jump off the cliff. And only those who do it are being revived by Kriya Babaji and accepted as disciples. Is Kriya Babaji still in a physical form? I want to visit him.
[B]A)[/B] This is a story of a disciple was in physical form and Kriya Babaji could not take him with the group. He told the disciple that he cannot accept him in his current condition, so the disciple jumped off of the mountain and his body was retrieved by one of the 18 Siddhas. Kriya Babaji revived him into the Subtle life. Then he was able to teleport along with the rest of the group and Kriya Babaji.

This reply was time consuming and it would be better if your future questions would be asked in smaller doses, but I enjoyed responding to the best of my ability.

Hi Yona,
May the sessions you offer be done by Skype or akin technologies?
Thanks!

Namaste,
why are you not listed in wikipedia’s articel of Sant Keshavadas in the section of disciples if you claim you are one?

Recently I had a consultation with Thomas Ashley Farrand and he stated: I cannot remove my karma, but I can influence the way I receive it. Do you agree?

How do I know that my macro cosmic orbit meditation is really working?

Panoramix,
You can use Voip Stunt software and call from almost anywhere in the world to Yona for free international calling rate wise

Satguru Sant Keshavadasji had tens of thousands of devotees around the world. They are not all on the list. Someone has to submit a person’s name in order to be in Wikipedia, it does not happen by itself.

I was not aware that any of his students were on there at all. Also, why would that have anything at all to do with me being a student of his? Why would I write about very personal interactions with a Yogi if I had never met them or if I were not one of his students? I do not understand why you would even question it.

The way this works is that I would ask the person to go to my website.

and read the 16 links which are located on the left hand side of the Home Page and then click on the “Contact Us” page in order to fill-out an eForm to contact me. Once I receive the information I will then email back a scheduled time for the First Session, and once we agree on the date and time then you will be given a phone number in order o call for your session.

I do all of the work over the phone, so it does not matter where in the world you are located as long as you can call California. Some people use SKYPE as an internet service for much cheaper rates.

I do not offer Chat type sessions. They are over the phone.

I hope that helped. God Bless, Yona Jyotiananda.

In regard to your question:

“Recently I had a consultation with Thomas Ashley Farrand and he stated: I cannot remove my karma, but I can influence the way I receive it. Do you agree?”

I would have to agree that he cannot remove his Karma, but that is only because he is not aware of tools to do just that. I specialize in exactly this process of Karma removal. It is not Karma avoidance because that does not work and only compounds the problems (if any) until a later date. My empowerments are specifically designed to speed-up the Karma process tremendously. You will go through mountains of Karma while you are in your dream state instead of the awake state. This is very beneficial because we can work much faster through the subtle plane than we can in our waking state.

Many of my Empowerments are designed to do this in various ways.

Because I want to make sure that you are speaking the truth

I don’t know what to tell you if you still cannot discern whether or not I am speaking the truth by this point, then it will not make a difference what I say.

You do not trust your own shadow, perhaps someone is following you in another dimension.

This is exactly why I said I could not work with you. I am not here to be tested, I am here to assist those who are looking for assistance.

Why would anything I have said even need to be proven? You should be able to sense on a soul level what I am telling you. Since you are unable to do so, no matter what I say, you will still be in doubt.

I was merely attempting to answer some of your questions to the best of my ability. My spiritual antenna is very sharply tuned into people and I can read them energetically quite well. That is why I sensed from the beginning that you will never be satisfied with anything I will tell you no matter its validity.

You have nothing to base your opinion on of me being insincere, and yet you continually write rudely. Please consider being more loving and compassionate when you address others. I have not done or written anything which was in any way antagonistic toward you and I have addressed you respectfully. I deserve the same in return.

namaste Saulekas,
i have worked with Yona Jyotiananda in the past for both healing and initiations. i was rather impressed with his skills and his humble, informed perspective. i received the Kriya Babaji shaktipat and had a powerful experience. i grow with the shakti everyday. i have recommended him to 3 close friends, all of whom are my reiki students (i teach reiki), and they all enjoyed the shaktipat as well. i would suggest that you give it a try if you feel drawn to it and feel you are open and ready for it. shaktipat changes one’s life on every level and it requires a commitment. personally, i feel it was the best choice i have made in my adult life. good luck. namaste. GT