What is Kundalini rising?

[QUOTE=The Scales;56252]What do you mean by eldorado?[/QUOTE]

A dream.

[QUOTE=lascar;56258]A dream.[/QUOTE]

I see.

Instead of ‘dream’ i prefer ‘goal’

[QUOTE=Xtensity;55710]Go to google and search [B]biology of the kundalini[/B]. Click the first link… I would post it but it wont let me because I have under 15 post :frowning:

That site^ is very informative in terms of the biological activity of the kundalini. While the raising of the kundalini is a very spiritual activity, it also is a total physical transformation and reworking of the body, and every part of the brain.

It has to do with chemical reactions of chemicals released from the various glands. The major hormonal glands and organs throughout the body are the physical manifestations of the chakra energy centers in the body.

Eitherway… the rising of the kundalini, which many people feel as a bolt of seering hot metal shooting up the spine has to do with a nitric oxidic action. This reaction is initiated from a very small and minute gland that rest at the base of the spine in correlation with the root chakra, that modern science views as an unimportant meaningless gland. I forgot the name of it, but it rest in a cavity in the butt bone(sorry for incorrect terminology)

That site is very informative. Many people forget that energetic spiritual activity in the energy body is often directly correlated and manifest in the physical body. Good luck with the reading… there is so much on that site :p. Interesting knowledge nontheless.[/QUOTE]

Er…not everyone experiences it the same way. I feel it like a cool mentholated current rising up…and in fact as the energy rises upward, the region it has just exited feels cold (refreshingly so).

[QUOTE=Dwai;56270]Er…not everyone experiences it the same way. I feel it like a cool mentholated current rising up…and in fact as the energy rises upward, the region it has just exited feels cold (refreshingly so).[/QUOTE]

The ‘cool’ breeze rising up is simply prana.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56272]The ‘cool’ breeze rising up is simply prana.[/QUOTE]

Indeed…as is Kundalini :slight_smile:
It’s just a fancy term for prana reversing it’s natural flow.

Each person finds his Truth where he finds it. Whether it be from the mouth of a fool, on the internet, or from a guru or a book he found in the street.

Truth is wisdom.

you boys prattle on so, trying to sound the smartest. Silly boys.

[QUOTE=Dwai;56273]Indeed…as is Kundalini :slight_smile:
It’s just a fancy term for prana reversing it’s natural flow.[/QUOTE]

oi vey!

Changing pranic flows will not kill you - quickly.

Nor feeling the cool breeze up the spine will kill you.

Whereas the kundalini energy can most certainly kill.

This is alluded to within the HYP , SHiva Samhita, and the tracks of goraksha.

I consider these texts to be competent testimony for they appear to be written by the wise and are in accord with my experience and understanding.

Mishandling of the Kundalini can indeed kill you.
In truth she is a powerful force and not simply a cool breeze. She is more like a live wire of a 120 spiritual volts than a gentle wind.

ZAP!

Dwai,

“It’s just a fancy term for prana reversing it’s natural flow”

That is a simplistic understanding of what Kundalini is. It is not merely reversing the current of prana, because you can reverse the current of prana and not awaken Kundalini. And what one is calling Kundalini is something that has to be verified, unless it enters into the realm of ones own direct experience, it remains just an idea, an empty belief, a hypothesis which one has accepted without question.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56287]oi vey!

Changing pranic flows will not kill you - quickly.

Nor feeling the cool breeze up the spine will kill you.

Whereas the kundalini energy can most certainly kill.

This is alluded to within the HYP , SHiva Samhita, and the tracks of goraksha.

I consider these texts to be competent testimony for they appear to be written by the wise and are in accord with my experience and understanding.

Mishandling of the Kundalini can indeed kill you.
In truth she is a powerful force and not simply a cool breeze. She is more like a live wire of a 120 spiritual volts than a gentle wind.

ZAP![/QUOTE]

Actually there is a lot of misinformation about kundalini and its "powers"
It is actually very simple to safely raise it…all it takes is a competent teacherznd serious student who can overcome impatience and the tendency to subsume everything into a prop for his or her ego

reversal of the pranic flow is the key but first one must stabilize the naadis by l letting them acclimate to the naturzl flow of prana - ie downward into the ground

[QUOTE=Dwai;56298]Actually there is a lot of misinformation about kundalini and its "powers"
It is actually very simple to safely raise it…all it takes is a competent teacherznd serious student who can overcome impatience and the tendency to subsume everything into a prop for his or her ego

reversal of the pranic flow is the key but first one must stabilize the naadis by l letting them acclimate to the naturzl flow of prana - ie downward into the ground[/QUOTE]

No its’ not that simple.

No thats not all it takes.

No - Reversal of pranic flow is not the key.

yes. It will kill you. straight up dead.

No more conversation for you.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;56296]Dwai,

“It’s just a fancy term for prana reversing it’s natural flow”

That is a simplistic understanding of what Kundalini is. It is not merely reversing the current of prana, because you can reverse the current of prana and not awaken Kundalini. And what one is calling Kundalini is something that has to be verified, unless it enters into the realm of ones own direct experience, it remains just an idea, an empty belief, a hypothesis which one has accepted without question.[/QUOTE]

Dude. You ain’t done squat. Take your own advice.

jeez.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56272]The ‘cool’ breeze rising up is simply prana.[/QUOTE]Prana shakti is the energy of Pingala nadi and Mana Shakti of Ida nadi.

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56336]Prana shakti is the energy of Pingala nadi and Mana Shakti of Ida nadi.[/QUOTE]

You know I don’t like your tubby guru.

She is a fraud.

Her teachings are garbage.

The End.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56339]You know I don't like your tubby guru.
She is a fraud.
Her teachings are garbage.
The End.[/QUOTE]This statement is coming from your Ego.
Owls Are Not What They Seem.

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56349]This statement is coming from your Ego.
Owls Are Not What They Seem.
[/QUOTE]

The end.

For now.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56308]No its’ not that simple.

No thats not all it takes.

No - Reversal of pranic flow is not the key.

yes. It will kill you. straight up dead.

No more conversation for you.[/QUOTE]

Dude…I do it every day. Have been doing it for years…hasn’t killed me yet.

It really is that simple…we tend to over complicate it. The difficult part is to learn how to let the downward currents flow naturally…so that the CNS doesn’t fry when energy reverses it’s course. In general, the energy will do what it does…the trick is to not resist and take our “selves” out of the way so the energy can do what it needs to do.

[QUOTE=Dwai;56390]Dude…I do it every day. Have been doing it for years…hasn’t killed me yet.

It really is that simple…we tend to over complicate it. The difficult part is to learn how to let the downward currents flow naturally…so that the CNS doesn’t fry when energy reverses it’s course. In general, the energy will do what it does…the trick is to not resist and take our “selves” out of the way so the energy can do what it needs to do.[/QUOTE]

My analogy was proper.

and my responses to you were proper.

The End.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56400]My analogy was proper.

and my responses to you were proper.

The End.[/QUOTE]

as were mine to you :slight_smile:
if you want to learn more, ask

[QUOTE=Dwai;56431]as were mine to you :slight_smile:
if you want to learn more, ask[/QUOTE]

no . . . I have nothing to learn from a child in middle school.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56434]I have nothing to learn from a child in middle school.[/QUOTE]

my my…your cup runneth over eh? :smiley:

I see some real deep issues under the “tough scales” … be well friend, be well!